Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 05-14-2013, 11:28 AM   #91
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Andrew Wiggins' school commitment

Anyone seeing Cal ranting about UK academics in the last hour? Peculiar timing.

https://twitter.com/UKCoachCalipari
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:37 AM   #92
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think he'll pick FSU. He'll be a program changing recruit, have the flexibility to do whatever he wants, and still play in the ACC.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:03 PM   #93
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just saw on Twitter that he's announcing his decision in 15 minutes. Are you able to watch it? Pleeease be UNC!
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:04 PM   #94
IGotACoolStory

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Nope. But they have a camera outside the building he is announcing...
http://www.courier-journal.com/section/sports

Not sure why. I'm watching it anyway

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDanielsFOX 8m
As of 10:00 this morning, Andrew Wiggins had not told his parents, according to his coaches.

Last edited by IGotACoolStory : 05-14-2013 at 12:06 PM.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #95
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kansas it is. Nice. Great get for Bill Self and Wiggins will receive quality coaching.

Joel Embiid, Wayne Selden, and Wiggins is a very good recruiting class for Self to make another deep run in the NCAAs.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:11 PM   #96
IGotACoolStory

Wow what a comeback from Kansas. They were the last school to recruit him.

**** me when somehow Kansas and UNC end up in the same region again.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:11 PM   #97
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Noooooooooo!!!!! I was really surprised when I heard he was going to Kansas.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:24 PM   #98
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Bill Self, you slick bastard.

What did you say to him?
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:10 PM   #99
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

So wiggins will play the 3 and 4 at times for kansas right ?
They have the chance Bill self is a great coach. I do hope though that Self wont pressure Wiggins to stay.

I dont know if i would put them over Michigan right now but hey its andrew wiggins the next superstar ;)
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:23 PM   #100
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

Wow huge surprise, good choice though
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #101
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bill Self's one slick sonuvabitch. He wasn't going Big Ten so I had no dog in the fight, but I was rooting for FSU. See how good this kid REALLY is. Oh well.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:16 PM   #102
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Bill Self's one slick sonuvabitch. He wasn't going Big Ten so I had no dog in the fight, but I was rooting for FSU. See how good this kid REALLY is. Oh well.

You'll still get to see how good he really is; Kansas' team is YOUNG and inexperienced. A lot of pressure is going to be on Wiggins to produce and make them an NC contender. He is in no way surrounded by a ton of other McD's AA's like he would have been at UK nor are there a ton of vets on the team. The only guy being talked about who returned to KU is Ellis. And he's a soph.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:32 PM   #103
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by skan72
You'll still get to see how good he really is; Kansas' team is YOUNG and inexperienced. A lot of pressure is going to be on Wiggins to produce and make them an NC contender. He is in no way surrounded by a ton of other McD's AA's like he would have been at UK nor are there a ton of vets on the team. The only guy being talked about who returned to KU is Ellis. And he's a soph.
yeah, that's true, it could definitely be "worse" from that angle. I just wanted to see him try and carry a bunch of nobodies, plus I'm always a fan of kids going to the parents' alma mater.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #104
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Self you sly dawg
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #105
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

First off, I just wanna say FVCK YEA SUCK IT BITCHES

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
So wiggins will play the 3 and 4 at times for kansas right ?
They have the chance Bill self is a great coach. I do hope though that Self wont pressure Wiggins to stay.

Prolly not gonna see much time at the 4, and yea, KU definitely "has a chance" to be a contender... In fact I think once people see what this kid and this team are capable of it'll be KU and maybe UK as the clear cut favorites. And not only could Self never in a million years convince Andrew too stay, he wouldn't even try.

Quote:
I dont know if i would put them over Michigan right now but hey its andrew wiggins the next superstar ;)

Lol, we were prolly better than Michigan w/out Wiggins.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: