Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-02-2013, 07:07 PM   #1
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here
Smile Theoo basketballs school

Hello guys these is serious threads to only serious postss!!! these is my now basketballs school to ish. there many peoples here who do a posts "ISH is sucking , the do a none brain posts , where brain posts??""" and is true , there is a dumb fk** postings many , but a great modertator. i think to myself why there none rain posts the cant not make more ? and i have a lightbulps to my head , how the do da brain posts if there dont not learn brain posts.. so a here to my basketballs schools i will make a teaching. if the peoples are want these thread i well make a new teachings every sunday!!! here a first lessons:

#1 a lesson , 4 points plays

" If the shooter makes their free throws he will have scored four points in a single play, hence the terminology.
In basketball, a four-point play is the rare occasion when an offensive player shoots and makes a three-point field goal while simultaneously being hit"

yes your read to these right , there can make a FOUR POITNS TO A SINGLE SHOTS . how the do these , a shot nothing and the net for half court?? no these a none brain posts to say , but a nice guess!!! there can not only make a 2 points , not only 3 points but a 4 points !!! these is a shoter shot a 3pt shots to a foul!! and then there do freethrow and these mean that there is 4 points to a 3 pt shots in one play . now these a VERY HARD TO SHOTS!!! so to only if your haave a much confidense to your shots , and maker a huge play to win game.
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:20 PM   #2
kmartshopper
Believe

kmartshopper has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Theoo basketballs school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
Hello guys these is serious threads to only serious postss!!! these is my now basketballs school to ish. there many peoples here who do a posts "ISH is sucking , the do a none brain posts , where brain posts??""" and is true , there is a dumb fk** postings many , but a great modertator. i think to myself why there none rain posts the cant not make more ? and i have a lightbulps to my head , how the do da brain posts if there dont not learn brain posts.. so a here to my basketballs schools i will make a teaching. if the peoples are want these thread i well make a new teachings every sunday!!! here a first lessons:

#1 a lesson , 4 points plays

" If the shooter makes their free throws he will have scored four points in a single play, hence the terminology.
In basketball, a four-point play is the rare occasion when an offensive player shoots and makes a three-point field goal while simultaneously being hit"

yes your read to these right , there can make a FOUR POITNS TO A SINGLE SHOTS . how the do these , a shot nothing and the net for half court?? no these a none brain posts to say , but a nice guess!!! there can not only make a 2 points , not only 3 points but a 4 points !!! these is a shoter shot a 3pt shots to a foul!! and then there do freethrow and these mean that there is 4 points to a 3 pt shots in one play . now these a VERY HARD TO SHOTS!!! so to only if your haave a much confidense to your shots , and maker a huge play to win game.

Excellent brain post my erudite friend. I will pass this info along at my next autistic basketball league game
kmartshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:36 PM   #3
PistolPete44
Banned

PistolPete44 has decent reputation

Theoo is nothing now
PistolPete44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #4
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPete44
Theoo is nothing now
RIP Theoo/NauraDude(or whatever the **** it is)

Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:38 PM   #5
selrahc
Local High School Star

selrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this board

what is this? a school for retards?
selrahc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:49 PM   #6
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

This is fked up in so many levels, I don't know where to start... Is there a maximum iq ceiling of 15 required to attend your school?
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:52 PM   #7
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by selrahc

Be quiet and take a seat young man. You're late for class again.
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #8
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Is this the result of glue sniffing while pregnant?
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #9
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
Is this the result of glue sniffing while pregnant?
Wouldn't be my guess, but we're on a similar path with our observation.

(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:13 PM   #10
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartshopper
Excellent brain post my erudite friend. I will pass this info along at my next autistic basketball league game
thnx men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
This is fked up in so many levels, I don't know where to start... Is there a maximum iq ceiling of 15 required to attend your school?

wtf*** is these negative to these thread ??? i try to make a peoples here have a BRAIN POSTING , that the do complain to that people just say a fk** shit. these posts just confirm to me that there need mo re lesonss to the people the dont not a fk** about basketball if your dont not want learn get fk** out these thread!! next lesson well be shoting a jumpshot

hey who fk** change to my titel ???? thats is fk** rude to my posting that the do it without a any permission why fk*** your to that , who is these ??? who stalk to me ?? jeff your do this?

Last edited by Theoo : 04-02-2013 at 09:18 PM.
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:38 AM   #11
Booz Vivic
Good High School Starter

Booz Vivic has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
RIP Theoo/NauraDude(or whatever the **** it is)

Dude you mental??? They're not the same guy pretty obvious. I've been following these accusations and they're often online even on the same time. How could that be if it is the same guy??

Pretty obviously two different personas.

Keep up the good work Theoo. Though Budadiiii isn't a fan he is an idiot and I'm a fan and I'm not an idiot.
Booz Vivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:59 AM   #12
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

you cant make 4 points in a shot, you can make 4 points in a play.
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:24 AM   #13
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

We the apprenticeship shalt eternally cherish, cultivate and tribute thou principles oh almighty Theoo.

May thine jumpballtip bless us all.
pauk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:07 AM   #14
Ballin416
I airball my layups

Ballin416 has not been impressing people

It must be difficult to purposely put all those spelling and grammatical errors in there.
Ballin416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:33 AM   #15
dannywpt
Analyst and therapist

dannywpt is considered somewhat cooldannywpt is considered somewhat cooldannywpt is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by selrahc

Yeah, you better sit the **** down.
dannywpt is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: