Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-31-2013, 09:24 PM   #16
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation
Default Re: SO, What really Heat haters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
It's not hate. The rest of the league knows the Heat are stacked. When the fans of every other team in the NBA tells you your team is stacked, then they are.
When everyone in this forum tells you you're a f*gg*ot, then you are.
Sorry.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:25 PM   #17
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
It's not hate. The rest of the league knows the Heat are stacked. When the fans of every other team in the NBA tells you your team is stacked, then they are.

Of course they are. Riley did a terrific job creating this team. They planned this for a while.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:26 PM   #18
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelterSkelter
how does that answer my question?

it's funny how every heat fan is now called a bandwagoner.

THE BANDWAGON HEAT FANS ARE HEAT FANS FOR NOW.. LEBRON OR NO LEBRON

THEY WILL HOP OUT OF IT ONCE THE HEAT SUCK AGAIN.
Look at the game thread today. It's blatantly obvious. 75% of "Heat fans" are in fact only fans of the Heat because of Lebron. Where were all the usual "Heat fans" in the game thread today when Lebron doesn't play?

Seriously, don't try and debate it. You just look silly.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:26 PM   #19
Fudge
RNS

Fudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation here

Insecure Lebron stans on the loose again.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:27 PM   #20
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Look at the game thread today. It's blatantly obvious. 75% of "Heat fans" are in fact only fans of the Heat because of Lebron. Where were all the usual "Heat fans" in the game thread today when Lebron doesn't play?

Keep in mind it is Easter. I'm a real Heat fan, but I was out with my family so I could only watch it on my phone and a little on TV. I couldn't come on here and talk. I listened to the Heat radio on my way home from Boca during the 4th Q.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:31 PM   #21
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
BS I see Heat fans everywhere, and most will tell you their favorite player is either Wade, Haslem, or Zo.

Dude, don't bother proving yourself to people on this board. Go along with it and say you're a bandwagoner. Its easier.

And it doesn't matter who your favorite player is.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:32 PM   #22
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Keep in mind it is Easter. I'm a real Heat fan, but I was out with my family so I could only watch it on my phone and a little on TV. I couldn't come on here and talk. I listened to the Heat radio on my way home from Boca during the 4th Q.
Yeah I know, there'll be a couple legit fans missing, but we all know the true Lebron ***** riders who call themselves Heat fans and none of them were in that thread.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:36 PM   #23
HelterSkelter
High School JV MVP

HelterSkelter has decent reputationHelterSkelter has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13

again, how can you know?

I'm not trying to debate anything. I just said it's funny how every heat fan is called a bandwagoner.

and A BANDWAGON FAN WILL BE A BANDWAGON FAN WHETHER LEBRON PLAYS OR NOT. IT'S AS LONG THE HEAT ARE A GREAT TEAM.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68706

^^ those include a list of ISH heat fans in 2007.. when they had guys from the D-League as starters..

OH BTW,

seriously, don't try and debate it. you look silly.

EDIT: look another pre 2010 heat fan thread (HEAT FANS BEFORE LEBRON) http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=268474

Last edited by HelterSkelter : 03-31-2013 at 09:40 PM.
HelterSkelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:36 PM   #24
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Dude, don't bother proving yourself to people on this board. Go along with it and say you're a bandwagoner. Its easier.

And it doesn't matter who your favorite player is.

A lot of young Heat fans or people who jumped on the bandwagon will say LeBron is their favorite Heat player. Now I'm not saying every person who has LeBron as their favorite player falls into this category as a Heat fan, but that's usually how it is. Most of the hardcore fans will bring up the 3 names I mentioned, usually Wade.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:13 PM   #25
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
A lot of young Heat fans or people who jumped on the bandwagon will say LeBron is their favorite Heat player. Now I'm not saying every person who has LeBron as their favorite player falls into this category as a Heat fan, but that's usually how it is. Most of the hardcore fans will bring up the 3 names I mentioned, usually Wade.

Mine are Wade, Timmy and Lebron.

Its hard not to like the best player in the league when hes on your team. There is also no shame in admitting it in fear of being placed with bandwagoners. You're allowed to like who you like. Lebron was my least favorite player in the league when he was with the Cavs, and look at me now.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:26 PM   #26
PickernRoller
2/5

PickernRoller has not been impressing people

Wasn't OP swearing he would kill one of the Laker announcers a while back? And then he says he ain't even mad.

OP, how about you do us all a favor and kill yourself.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:27 PM   #27
PickernRoller
2/5

PickernRoller has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Mine are Wade, Timmy and Lebron.

Its hard not to like the best player in the league when hes on your team. There is also no shame in admitting it in fear of being placed with bandwagoners. You're allowed to like who you like. Lebron was my least favorite player in the league when he was with the Cavs, and look at me now.

Of course we are. Everyone on ISH knows what's wrong with you......such a cool story I tell ya....
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:03 PM   #28
theBIGjabroni
Banned

theBIGjabroni has no real reputation yet.

Lebron stans like sucking on hairy *******s
theBIGjabroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:21 PM   #29
lebeast666
I Do This

lebeast666 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBIGjabroni
Lebron stans like sucking on hairy *******s

lebeast666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:42 PM   #30
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

OP seems like a fagggot.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: