Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-31-2013, 08:29 PM   #1
Notorious D.M.C
It was all a dream

Notorious D.M.C has an OK reputation so far
Default Start a franchise with one, would you take James Harden or Stephen Curry?

let's just assume Curry is OVER his ankle issues.

They were both drafted out of the 2009 draft and both were considered to not be very athletic. They both are very crafty but are two completely different players. I'm very curious what the members of ISH think

Yes I know Curry has ankle concerns but like I said let's just pretend he is over it.
Notorious D.M.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:31 PM   #2
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Start a franchise with one, would you take James Harden or Stephen Curry?

Harden not Athletic? What?

Anyways, I'd take Curry. I don't really know why, I'm usually a sucker for the high-volume scoring perimeter players. But to me Curry seems like a player who's going to break records, make history etc.

I don't get that feeling from Harden though.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:39 PM   #3
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Start a franchise with one, would you take James Harden or Stephen Curry?

cury
inclinerator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:42 PM   #4
Notorious D.M.C
It was all a dream

Notorious D.M.C has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Harden not Athletic? What?

Anyways, I'd take Curry. I don't really know why, I'm usually a sucker for the high-volume scoring perimeter players. But to me Curry seems like a player who's going to break records, make history etc.

I don't get that feeling from Harden though.

Yeah draft scouts were saying they weren't really athletic and relied more on craft.
Notorious D.M.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #5
tgan3
Local High School Star

tgan3 has an OK reputation so far

I would take James Harden. Younger, more athletic and a great go to scorer.
tgan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:00 PM   #6
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgan3
I would take James Harden. Younger, more athletic and a great go to scorer.

LOL Younger? Maybe by date of birth but doesn't look more child like or a younger ''person.'' As if Curry's age is a disadvantage.... LOL
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:17 PM   #7
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

James Harden. I love Curry tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
LOL Younger? Maybe by date of birth but doesn't look more child like or a younger ''person.'' As if Curry's age is a disadvantage.... LOL

OK this is actually funny lol.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:16 PM   #8
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Harden is more dynamic offensively, and neither play great D, so I take Harden... Plus anyone that has a beard gets extra points from me.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:17 PM   #9
Tking714
I can dunk

Tking714 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

lol wha
Tking714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:24 PM   #10
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Quote:
LOL Taller? Maybe by inches above the ground..
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:25 PM   #11
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's is popular on this boardlivingby3's is popular on this boardlivingby3's is popular on this boardlivingby3's is popular on this boardlivingby3's is popular on this board

even knowing the ankle injuries, ill take a risk on Curry. I'm high on him
livingby3's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:32 PM   #12
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has no real reputation yet.

Harden. Not close.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:36 PM   #13
Djsonny
Kids at the park dunk on me

Djsonny has an OK reputation so far

Easily Harden, if you are going to start a franchise, you need fans, I think typical fan is more drawn to harden over curry.
Djsonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:38 PM   #14
Fudge
psychotic&iconic

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

Take your meds kid.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:38 PM   #15
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

James Harden. Can break down the defense and much more dynamic player. Plush, he isn't injury prone. He's leading a less talented Rockets team with a better record... and he's younger.

Plus dude is already more experienced than Curry having made the playoffs every year of his career and has already been to the finals where he stunk it up.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: