Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-27-2013, 09:31 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default If Rose plans to have any impact this year, he needs to come back NOW

I get Rose doesn't feel good. I get it takes a long time to heal from the ACL. And i would 100% not even blame him a tiny bit if he decided to take the year off.

However, when he comes back his knee is going to hurt, he's going to struggle to play big minutes, and he's going to be ineffective. He's going to need to work out the pain in his knee. It's going to take quite awhile. Even if he comes back know he might not be good enough this year. But he's not coming back now.

If he's good enough to practice he should come back and suck now and get it out of the way. Otherwise why come back this year?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #2
noob cake
Good college starter

noob cake has not been impressing people
Default Re: If Rose plans to have any impact this year, he needs to come back NOW

Rose is mentally weak.

It is laughable how Chicago fans thinks Rose has a MVP level impact on his team. His team is 8 games above 0.500 and just beat the streaking Heat.

Chicago was a good team even before getting Rose. Rose was gifted with a playoff franchise unlike Wall and Irving.
noob cake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:46 PM   #3
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: If Rose plans to have any impact this year, he needs to come back NOW

I tore mine...it's a unique injury. All indications point to him wanting to take as much time as he sees fit and that really is the wrong approach. A good doctor should tell you that. They're really just being overly cautious.

If he's mentally not right, that's one thing...but the current interpretation of what that means is off-base. If he feels physically uncomfortable or is concerned with re-injuring the knee, I get it. If he's a little paranoid, that's fine. But he seems too comfortable in saying he'll come back when he decides to.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:47 PM   #4
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

His camp and fans are too busy pretending that the Bulls aren't really really good

They are now 8 games over .500 without their best player. I know they aren't loaded like the Heat or Thunder, but I mean...they are really really really freaking good.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:32 PM   #5
D.J.
College superstar

D.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputation

It's getting pretty ridiculous at this point. I've been in local leagues where guys tear their ACL's and they're back in 6-8 months(and looking good at that). It's getting to the point where Rose is looking like a mental midget.
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:37 PM   #6
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Be prepared to get red K'd to death by certain jack asses.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:52 PM   #7
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob cake
Rose is mentally weak.

It is laughable how Chicago fans thinks Rose has a MVP level impact on his team. His team is 8 games above 0.500 and just beat the streaking Heat.

Chicago was a good team even before getting Rose. Rose was gifted with a playoff franchise unlike Wall and Irving.
Yea and with him they were 40 games above .500, such a small difference between 40 and 8 right?

Just shut the **** up already, no one takes your biased tard arguments seriously.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:57 PM   #8
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

LBJFTW has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob cake
Rose is mentally weak.

And the heat were gifted 3 superstars at the same time. Your point? Welcome to the NBA.
LBJFTW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:00 AM   #9
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong waySyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJFTW
And the heat were gifted 3 superstars at the same time. Your point? Welcome to the NBA.

English, you speak?
Logic, you have?
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:03 AM   #10
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
Rose has been medically cleared to play, a source told ESPNChicago.com on March 7, but he still wasn't confident dunking off his left leg.
Guy is cleared to play since march 7
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:06 AM   #11
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You don't have many opportunities to win a championship. Who knows what kind of cost cutting moves the Bulls make in the off-season.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:08 AM   #12
Bobcats2013
Warriors NBA Champs 15

Bobcats2013 has decent reputationBobcats2013 has decent reputation

If he comes back now it just shows how mentally weak he is.

"I'ma let my team play the heat, if they win I'll come back against the Pistons."
Bobcats2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:10 AM   #13
theBIGjabroni
Banned

theBIGjabroni has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
His camp and fans are too busy pretending that the Bulls aren't really really good

They are now 8 games over .500 without their best player. I know they aren't loaded like the Heat or Thunder, but I mean...they are really really really freaking good.
They have also had constant injuries throughout the season an dont complain like the lakers

Team still has depth despite the losses of key players. nate was a great pick up
theBIGjabroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:10 AM   #14
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcats2013
If he comes back now it just shows how mentally weak he is.

"I'ma let my team play the heat, if they win I'll come back against the Pistons."
or he can realize he has a chance to be apart of something special
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:13 AM   #15
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Rose is a poor man's... no... a homeless man's Allen Iverson.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: