Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-27-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation
Default Sacramento vs Golden State 7:30 PST

Could be the last nor cal battle ever unless kings stay. I'm afraid of thompson and cousins tonight.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:40 PM   #2
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Sacramento vs Golden State 7:30 PST

Heading to Oracle right now for bobble head. Friend is very mad that I went with the other friend.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:46 PM   #3
WesWelkerACL
Kids at the park dunk on me

WesWelkerACL has no real reputation yet.

Not surprising that you only have 2 friends.
WesWelkerACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:23 AM   #4
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn Thomas caught FIRE!!!, I can't imagine how good a back up PG he could be for this team once we get a quality PG.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:09 AM   #5
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesWelkerACL
Not surprising that you only have 2 friends.

Name of the first friend: Butt Plug #1
Nome of the second friend: Butt Plug #2
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:36 AM   #6
SacJB Shady
College superstar

Today (last night technically) was horrific. Words cannot do justice to describe my bad experience. To make a long story short: Don't ever use Stub Hub. Don't you ever use Stub Hub. This was one of the worst days ever as a fan. horrible before the game, during, and after.

So anyways, I had already been chewed out from my best friend for not getting him any tickets. Now he had already told me 3 times over the last 2 weeks that he was not going for sure. Then at the last minute he told me he was free and chastised me for not having an extra ticket for him. He told me that I ruined his night.

Next, my other friend and I arrive at Oracle before 6 pm. We park underneath that walkway so there are no parking fees or anything, you just have to tip the bums a few dollars to watch your car. And we are excited and thrilled to get our David Lee limited edition bobble head. And our bar codes on the tickets were not accepted. We were told to head down to the front office (window 1) to check out what happened. We begged for a bobble head first but no cigar. We were inches away from a bobble head.

The man at window one told me that the seller had reprinted these tickets. And so therefore my tickets were no longer valid. He said that they would have been valid if I were to have a 3rd copy since my 1st copy was void. I was infuriated. My friend asked me if I wanted to go to a movie instead. I blew up because we were there and why would anyone watch a movie when the Warriors are playing, especially against possibly Sac's last game here?

So he decided to go home and pick me up later, since he lives near Oracle. I went to the window that sells tickets. The cheapest they had was $85. And they couldn't guarantee me a bobble head since they said by now 10,000 people had received it. Anyways, I ended up paying the 85 for what would have costed 20, what a rip off.

I yell for bobble heads and nobody wants to give it up. Finally, I see a women with 3 kids. I ask if she is selling any. And apparently, I discovered that she was with her hubby. He told me he'd sell me a bobble head for 30 bucks since I seem like a nice guy, even though he really really wanted it and confessed they were probably worth 60, which is right according to ebay. And so I pay the 30. Great. Spent 115 so far tonight. It gets worse.

Once I get to my seats, I'm watching the game from the worst angle possible. These 85 dollar seats were horrible. Poor diagonal angle and I'm almost at the top of the arena. Some 400 pound dude comes trotting my way. He sits next to me. Oh my god. I have nothing against him at all. But I had to face the other way because he was squishing me. I mean I had to try to sit on the left side of the seat because his body was all over me and he had some serious odor, it smelt putrid almost.

Then the worst part came and you know what that is. The Warriors basically decided to go back to toddler style ball. Everything Thomas shot was going in. Everything Curry shot was going out, Thompson too. And their bigs dominated us. I was completely distraught. I came out of the arena nearly in tears and I keep hearing Kings and Warriors fans shout at each other back and forth. ''We'll send you postcards from the playoffs'' ''Have fun next year as the Super Sonic Kings'' or the Kings would say ''All day Warriors. We could take you all day.'' And that's the sad thing. If the Kings played the Warriors in a 7 game series, they would win. They completely own us.

At the end of the day, they are better than us in a matchup. I am completely distraught and emotionally spent. I put so much effort into being the best fan, I bought every single bobble head ticket, and I even bought an extra ticket for 85 bucks. Today blew. My friend was even complaining about how he had clients and had to cancel due to the game. It was the worst experience before, during, or after a game. Warriors can't beat the Kings and they know it. That is just sad. Who's Isiah Thomas? Mise well call him Isiah Jordan. Our own fans were in awe of the Kings. Every time someone on the Kings made a shot, our fans would be asking, ''who it that?''

Last edited by SacJB Shady : 03-28-2013 at 04:38 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:11 AM   #7
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
Today (last night technically) was horrific. Words cannot do justice to describe my bad experience. To make a long story short: Don't ever use Stub Hub. Don't you ever use Stub Hub. This was one of the worst days ever as a fan. horrible before the game, during, and after.

Glad to hear it. You deserved it for talking so much shit on the team. Was hoping you got a parking ticket too, but you lucked out. You seriously deserve it, you're the worst fan any team has ever had.
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 05:54 AM   #8
SacJB Shady
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin112
Glad to hear it. You deserved it for talking so much shit on the team. Was hoping you got a parking ticket too, but you lucked out. You seriously deserve it, you're the worst fan any team has ever had.

At least I'm not one of those introverted fans. That's why Harrison barnes just called us out. all our other fans don't give a dam, while I get pissed cuz I wanna see them do well. I couldn't get a parking, my friend picked me up.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:55 AM   #9
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
At least I'm not one of those introverted fans. That's why Harrison barnes just called us out. all our other fans don't give a dam, while I get pissed cuz I wanna see them do well. I couldn't get a parking, my friend picked me up.

Introverted fans > fans who say their teams sucks every time they lose, sometimes even when they win and cheer for a division rival- Lakers.

If you're not going to drink bleach, how about some bath salts? You had a bad nite right, you have to do something self destructive.
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:47 AM   #10
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Miles and Miles has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Damn Thomas caught FIRE!!!, I can't imagine how good a back up PG he could be for this team once we get a quality PG.

Not sure why you hate IT SO much. He's clearly won us more games than anyone else on the team (not saying much). He actually works on his game and has a good attitude. What is it that he does so wrong that you don't like? Personally I think he's the Kings MVP this year.
Miles and Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:07 AM   #11
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles and Miles
Not sure why you hate IT SO much. He's clearly won us more games than anyone else on the team (not saying much). He actually works on his game and has a good attitude. What is it that he does so wrong that you don't like? Personally I think he's the Kings MVP this year.

I love Thomas but as a back up PG, hes a below average defender and playmaker and if anyone should be jacking shots like him its Thornton (its a joke he doesn't play over 30mins a game). He has not won us more games than anyone lets be serious man, lately he has but over the whole season no.

The reality is hes undersized and can't make people around him better because playmaking is something you are born with and have or don't. IT is at his best scoring and pure scoring undersized PG's are back ups in the NBA (Nate Robinson, Earl Boykins types).

I love IT's passion and heart but imo his best role is as a spark-plug off the bench. I don't hate IT you can't hate IT hes simply to nice and gives everything he has but the Kings are lacking a quailty playmaking PG who can get his own and make people around him better since that guy in your display pic.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:33 AM   #12
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Quote:
I love Thomas but as a back up PG, hes a below average defender and playmaker and if anyone should be jacking shots like him its Thornton (its a joke he doesn't play over 30mins a game). He has not won us more games than anyone lets be serious man, lately he has but over the whole season no.

The reality is hes undersized and can't make people around him better because playmaking is something you are born with and have or don't. IT is at his best scoring and pure scoring undersized PG's are back ups in the NBA (Nate Robinson, Earl Boykins types).

I love IT's passion and heart but imo his best role is as a spark-plug off the bench. I don't hate IT you can't hate IT hes simply to nice and gives everything he has but the Kings are lacking a quailty playmaking PG who can get his own and make people around him better since that guy in your display pic.

I agree he isn't the perfect PG, but since you love Thorton just as a comparison they have almost identical stats in almost identical minutes this year. Really only standout difference is their Assists and IT doesn't have enough but it's 3.8 per game while Thorton is at 1.2. I don't think anyone on the Kings would start on a good team (including your favorite DMC) right now you are just always quick to putdown IT even when he is winning us games. Just my 2 cents. Right now on this terrible season he is our best team guy, best attitude, and hardest worker and that combined with the BB IQ and professionalism of the new guys are about our only positives.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:35 AM   #13
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Guess the Queens/Sonics own the Dubs.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:42 AM   #14
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles and Miles
I agree he isn't the perfect PG, but since you love Thorton just as a comparison they have almost identical stats in almost identical minutes this year. Really only standout difference is their Assists and IT doesn't have enough but it's 3.8 per game while Thorton is at 1.2. I don't think anyone on the Kings would start on a good team (including your favorite DMC) right now you are just always quick to putdown IT even when he is winning us games. Just my 2 cents. Right now on this terrible season he is our best team guy, best attitude, and hardest worker and that combined with the BB IQ and professionalism of the new guys are about our only positives.

During the 2nd half of the season IT/Reke has been out 2 best players and I have praised IT just as often as I have put him down. The difference between Thornton and IT is Thomas can always get into a groove since hes got the ball in his hands andget consistant mins while Thornton gets silly mins.

Our best team guy is actually Patrick Patterson hes got all those traits your described .

Cousins would start @ C for the Heat (Bosh moves to PF), Clippers, Houston, Boston, Denver, Bucks, Spurs (over Splitter not Duncan), OKC which is 8/16 current playoff teams 5 of which are elite level.

The rest of the guys I agree would not start on any of those teams. I could very well see Thomas as a sixth man of the year candidate kinda like Jarret Jack or Early Boykins when he backed up Miller in Denver, where he can come in and takeover games and blow teams apart.

Last edited by andremiller07 : 03-28-2013 at 10:48 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:03 AM   #15
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Our best team guy is actually Patrick Patterson hes got all those traits your described .

Cousins would start @ C for the Heat (Bosh moves to PF), Clippers, Houston, Boston, Denver, Bucks, Spurs (over Splitter not Duncan), OKC which is 8/16 current playoff teams 5 of which are elite level.

Agree minutes for EVERYONE have been silly though. PP has been great for us. Hopefully he can get some more minutes (or starts) to finish up the season but doubtful. The thing about Cousins is although he might be "starter" caliber none of those teams would touch him with a 10 foot pole because he's a cancer. I can't see a good team taking him and risk screwing up what they have. I can see another bad team taking him on. He doesn't start in Boston over KG. I can't see him starting for the Clippers because he wouldn't know how to get out of Blake's way. Not sure why the Heat would screw up their near perfect team, same for OKC and Spurs. I guess I can give you Denver, Bucks, and Houston He's just got a terrible attitude, terrible team guy, flops on every play and cries about it. At least the last few games he learned how to dunk instead of trying to put everything up while falling down.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: