Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-25-2013, 10:01 PM   #1
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default No Chance Miami Doesn't Break the 33 Win Streak

I'm willing to bet my ISH reputation on it. This is one of the most dominant teams in NBA history.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:02 PM   #2
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong waySyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: No Chance Miami Doesn't Break the 33 Win Streak

way to jinx it
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:02 PM   #3
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat coolLongLiveTheKing is considered somewhat cool

If they beat the Spurs they'll do it.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:03 PM   #4
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

I doubt anyone wants your "reputation", your red stick of shame isn't that desirable.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:05 PM   #5
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
I'm willing to bet my ISH reputation on it. This is one of the most dominant teams in NBA history.
u gonna lose man
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:05 PM   #6
swag2011
High School Starter

swag2011 has no real reputation yet.

Spurs are gunna end it.
swag2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:05 PM   #7
nycjeff45
I brick open layups

nycjeff45 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
I doubt anyone wants your "reputation", your red stick of shame isn't that desirable.
nycjeff45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:05 PM   #8
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
You stan a loser ass point guard with the IQ of a brick. No one gives a damn what you think. Stick to watching Steve Francis and Iverson higlights. There are grown ups here talking about basketball
Old 03-25-2013, 10:07 PM   #9
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

knicks will end it
inclinerator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:07 PM   #10
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
way to jinx it
It's going to take a lot more than a jinx to end this streak. The 2013 will go down as one of all time best teams ever
Old 03-25-2013, 10:09 PM   #11
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator
knicks will end it
I honestly give them a less than 0% chance of doing that. And I still feel I'm being extremely generous
Old 03-25-2013, 10:10 PM   #12
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
You stan a loser ass point guard with the IQ of a brick. No one gives a damn what you think. Stick to watching Steve Francis and Iverson higlights. There are grown ups here talking about basketball
Yea...if only we had more "grown ups" like you that jack off to their friend's sisters panties.

I doubt you quality though, can't be a grown man without going through puberty.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:11 PM   #13
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
I honestly give them a less than 0% chance of doing that. And I still feel I'm being extremely generous
u denial mudda sucka
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:12 PM   #14
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

OP's a funny guy
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:13 PM   #15
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Yea...if only we had more "grown ups" like you that jack off to their friend's sisters panties.

I doubt you quality though, can't be a grown man without going through puberty.
Again, stick to watching And 1 higlights, son. This is the grown ups table. Go sit at the kiddie table and finish eating your vegetables.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: