Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-22-2013, 11:15 AM   #31
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: *Warning..self righteous tome inside* "I may not agree with what you say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUTORY
first of all you can search threads?

then secondly, who are you to determine what's "interesting" threads about lebron constantly get good number of responses so they are obviously "interesting" to the audience of this forum. Your threads on topics like Rondo, Kemba, Ed Reed, Hayes, etc probably struggle to get more than 10 responses. So how are they interesting? to you perhaps but not to the general readers of this forum.

Let the free market decide value of threads and vote via replies. No more despotism.

It's always hilarious when you say stuff like that. It's like you're not trying too hard and have any point to make.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:26 PM   #32
Gotterdammerung
God-killer

Gotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this board
Default Re: *Warning..self righteous tome inside* "I may not agree with what you say...

Voltaire lives on.

I endorse all your practices, KBlaze8855, even though we hardly agree on anything.

It is always a thankless job, (I know this from experience on several other non-NBA related boards) but the results are always worth it.
Gotterdammerung is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:42 PM   #33
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think I may use this topic to keep record of some of the more amusing things most of you are being denied/saved from the absurd topic were it allowed to grow. No names will be mentioned and any effort to spark an actual discussion on the issues will be snuffed out in tyrannical fashion....

Couple days ago:

Quote:

Larry Bird- great era-specific player. Put great stats in his time but his un-athletic game does not roll over to today's era. During his time he won multiple championships and put up great stats that can only be done in his era.

Jeff Hornacek- was a good shooter when the position strictly asked for a SG. Great in his era but was un-athletic and slow on transition defense. Would probably not make a team in today's era.

Dennis Rodman- considered the greatest rebounder ever but he played in the weak 90's era. You know there's something wrong with that era when a 6'6'' player is the best rebounder of that era. Could possibly be an era-specific player. Just too many guys his size and bigger today.

Sooooooooooooo much wrong in there....and I left out parts that made it obvious what the point was(Jordan was in there...Kobe was not).

It was the kinda topic nobody serious should put together unless they just want to prevoke a fight....not the worst ive seen because it was at least funny in its awfulness. But I thought id share.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:45 PM   #34
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
No, no, I hate. It's been six years. The ones that complain to Jeff don't realize that at this point I'd rather lose mod status than stop being rude. That, and no one cares what they think. My offensiveness is intentional and fueled by meanness of spirit. These trolls don't realize that none of us would be mods if they weren't such terrible human beings. Their diarrhitic posting of the same stupid shit over and over makes what we do necessary or else this forum would be unbearable. No mod on this forum came to this forum because they wanted to be a mod. I didn't ask for the position and I'm pretty sure that's normally the case. We have a dumbass in this very topic asking you:He's the mod you ****ing moron. You don't even know what "despotism" is, but I do wish you lived in a country like Iran where you were being oppressed, because then at least you wouldn't be posting on this message board.
this guy here is a mod?

even though they probably disagree with me and hate my threads, i still have some sort of respect for Kblaze and Allnet. This green dude? nah. Get off your high horse. If you hate it so much, just give it up.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:50 PM   #35
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
this guy here is a mod?

even though they probably disagree with me and hate my threads, i still have some sort of respect for Kblaze and Allnet. This green dude? nah. Get off your high horse. If you hate it so much, just give it up.
I don't hate "it," I hate you. Unless you are the "it" being referred to.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:53 PM   #36
Mr Exlax
McFailed next season

Mr Exlax has decent reputationMr Exlax has decent reputation

This thread has me rolling! Can you do a search on me if you get bored. I'm curious as to how much my views flip flop. I'm a gemini and do flip flop on shit all day long lol.
Mr Exlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:56 PM   #37
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I don't hate "it," I hate you. Unless you are the "it" being referred to.
You have some problems if you "hate" some poster on an online forum. "Hate", seriously?

The one criteria of a mod is to not bring personal emotions into doing their job, and this guy can't do it. In fact, he is more immature than 90% of this forum, to actually feel "hate" for another poster.

Take a deep breath man, you're taking it too serious.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:58 PM   #38
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've mentioned before in some other threads that I wouldn't mind being a moderator here.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:02 PM   #39
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

hey kblaze, where can i find your Rondo mix???
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:03 PM   #40
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
You have some problems if you "hate" some poster on an online forum. "Hate", seriously?

The one criteria of a mod is to not bring personal emotions into doing their job, and this guy can't do it. In fact, he is more immature than 90% of this forum, to actually feel "hate" for another poster.

Take a deep breath man, you're taking it too serious.
Despising you is perfectly reasonable. You're a despicable human being, well-worthy of spite.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:15 PM   #41
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
It's always hilarious when you say stuff like that. It's like you're not trying too hard and have any point to make.
trying too hard? what you talking about dude?

the reason why people come to this forum is because of the loose moderation and colorful characters. It's what separates it from other bball and sports forums. Without it this would just be another generic nba board with badly outdated features.
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:51 PM   #42
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUTORY
trying too hard? what you talking about dude?

the reason why people come to this forum is because of the loose moderation and colorful characters. It's what separates it from other bball and sports forums. Without it this would just be another generic nba board with badly outdated features.

Trolling is, in fact, kind of colorful. Guys crying when Kobe reaches 29,000 points (not at all arbitrary) and Godbe and all that stuff is funny. Some of the LeBron stans are funny too, even when they're way too obsessed. But when you have 10 topics a day one how one guy is a bitch or the other a chucker or whatever else it is, it gets annoying. And 10 is closer to the number that any one poster will make. gengiskahn/derivative is a standout, as he just keeps posting and not saying anything. They're in vogue right now.

But your post here is completely stupid. You're asking him who he is to delete...he's a mod and it's his job. He even said he doesn't do it as much as others do or as much as he should...and he's right. And you're here doing what...speaking for the people?
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:16 PM   #43
Dro
College star

Dro has decent reputationDro has decent reputation

I agree with Kblaze and ALL the mods that posted in this thread...Hell make me a mod, I'd clean this place up real quick....

And notice the usual trolls are nowhere to be found in this thread...
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:07 PM   #44
32MJ32
PG, Boonville Jerkoffs

32MJ32 has decent reputation

Karsten, if you somehow manage to de-****wit this place, even by 30%, I will consider it your greatest e-achievement
32MJ32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:11 PM   #45
32MJ32
PG, Boonville Jerkoffs

32MJ32 has decent reputation

Also the fact I have 783 posts on here and like 12,000 basketball related posts on a non-basketball board says it all

This place is Mo Cheeks*

* In the way a rapper would use the term, not an analogy for Mo's career, which was very good
32MJ32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: