Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #1
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default LeBron James : I'm glad I destroyed Jason terry.

LeBron on his dunk over Jason Terry: "It was one of my better ones ... Iím glad it happened to him." (via @WindhorstESPN)
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:06 PM   #2
diamenz
Good High School Starter

diamenz has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: LeBron James : I'm glad I destroyed Jason terry.

lebron's still salty from terry's in the face triple from the '11 finals. how u gun dunk on someone half ur size and then stare him down like ur the shit lol.
diamenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #3
DJ Leon Smith
Shutting down your thread with knowledge and intelligence

DJ Leon Smith is considered somewhat coolDJ Leon Smith is considered somewhat coolDJ Leon Smith is considered somewhat cool

Of course he's happy, he's trying to get back at the people who outscored him in the 2011 NBA Finals.

Now he just has to dunk on Dirk Nowitzki, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.
DJ Leon Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #4
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamenz
lebron's still salty from terry's in the face triple from the '11 finals. how u gun dunk on someone half ur size and then stare him down like ur the shit lol.

Im sure he is definitely still salty. And since he will never see Terry in a Finals series ever again, the dunk will probably have to do for now.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:09 PM   #5
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far

Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:21 PM   #6
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

''I've had a chance to (review) it and it was one of my better ones,'' James said at the Heat's morning shootaround. ''The fact that it happened to J.T. made it that much sweeter because we all know J.T. and he talks too much sometimes.

''I'm glad it happened to him.''
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:28 PM   #7
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
''I've had a chance to (review) it and it was one of my better ones,'' James said at the Heat's morning shootaround. ''The fact that it happened to J.T. made it that much sweeter because we all know J.T. and he talks too much sometimes.

''I'm glad it happened to him.''

R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #8
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

In before somebody brings up 2011.... oh wait
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #9
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

LeGod
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:32 PM   #10
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

They should ask Jason Terry is he impressed now after getting destroyed like that
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:36 PM   #11
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

^^Terry talking AND backing it up.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:37 PM   #12
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
In before somebody brings up 2011.... oh wait
Well, it's obvious LeBron still mad about Terry's 'in yo face' triple, this was a little bit of a payback. Terry still got the upperhand tho, I'd rather get dunked on by LeBron in a reg season game but hit a Finals game clinching 3 against the same opponent.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #13
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Well, it's obvious LeBron still mad about Terry's 'in yo face' triple, this was a little bit of a payback. Terry still got the upperhand tho, I rather get dunked on by LeBron in a reg season game but hit a Finals series clinching 3 against the same opponent.

I won't defend LeBron, but Terry is a douche anyways. I don't like him (not because they won in 2011).
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #14
tomtucker
Very cute

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Angry Re: LeBron James : I'm glad I destroyed Jason terry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
[IMG]http:/IMG]

ugh.....chandler, terry and the bitch barea.......that 2011 team really had some assholes on it........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #15
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamenz
how u gun dunk on someone half ur size and then stare him down like ur the shit lol.

This is as good a place as any to ask- is Lebron the GOAT at dunking on midgets?

On Damon Jones

On Delonte West

Over John Lucas

And now Terry.

I've heard of midget tossing before. Is Dwarf Dunking the new craze started by Bron?
DonDadda59 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: