Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2013, 03:27 PM   #226
HiphopRelated
Local High School Star

HiphopRelated has decent reputation
Default Re: OGT: March 17 - Miami Heat (50-14) @ Toronto Raptors (26-40) - 1pm EST

lol, he may be a hater, but ripthekik is correct on this one
HiphopRelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:29 PM   #227
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation
Default Re: OGT: March 17 - Miami Heat (50-14) @ Toronto Raptors (26-40) - 1pm EST

LeBron and D-Wade Co-MVPs!
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #228
-M-I
HI

-M-I is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiphopRelated
Yeah it's been like this for the majority of the streak too
-M-I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:38 PM   #229
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiphopRelated
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -M-I
Yeah it's been like this for the majority of the streak too
Yeap, Wade has put in clutch shot after clutch shot in the last 10+ games. Yet we'll never see a media report that says "Wade extends Heat's streak....". It's always going to be Lebron who gets all the credit, even if he didn't do much in the game except get stats, like today's game.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:01 PM   #230
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

this has happened the last 2 games also. Heat fans should know best.
previous 2 games:

Game vs Bucks:
Quote:
LeBron James, Heat extend winning streak to 21 vs. Bucks
That's the title of an article. this is the game where Lebron did almost nothing in the 4th. Look at this game thread where several Lebron fans also stated so.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=293485&page=7

Games vs 76ers
Quote:
James finished with 27 points, eight assists and seven rebounds to lead the Heat (49-14). Wade added 21 points and eight boards.
This was the game where Wade tipped in a James miss for a 94-91 edge.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:08 PM   #231
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
previous 2 games:

Game vs Bucks:

That's the title of an article. this is the game where Lebron did almost nothing in the 4th. Look at this game thread where several Lebron fans also stated so.

Games vs 76ers

Oh my god, for feck sake get a life you're beyond a hater at this point. You're a crazy person. I've been on the Internet for a long time and I think you're the most possessed hater I've ever seen. Really dude, its not worth it.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:10 PM   #232
truhooper
High School Starter

truhooper has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Do you even know what pussy smells like?

dude is pathetic
truhooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #233
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
previous 2 games:

Game vs Bucks:

Games vs 76ers

LOL. So Wade has done this twice. And in two of them (today's game and Milwaukee), it wasn't even close in the fourth quarter.

Lebron took over the 4th quarter in basically every close game for them in between wins 7-17 (or something like that) in this streak.

See here, in my thread "LeClutch James has kept the Heat win streak alive": http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=292487

I expect you to either pretend this post never happened, or try to make excuses for the games I posted in that thread. I'll be looking forward to seeing which one happens.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:06 PM   #234
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wasted effort by Amir and Rudy. Oh well.

Congrats to the Heat and their fans.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:11 PM   #235
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by f0und
sorry raps fans. you at least put in a pretty good scare.

The hell ?

Raptors always make a "scare" in the 3rd and 4th, but it's usually them giving up the lead or making a run. It's been the tale of the season all fucking year. And just when they tie the game up 77-77, the Heat go on a 10-0 run with James on the bench because the Raps defense was lazy and put bad fouls.

Their the complete "moral victory" team, except loss looks like a spanking and really it was after that run and Allen's 3 balls. My bad if I'm coming off rude, but the Raps have been a horrible team holding on to leads, making comebacks, and playing consistent defense in all but a few games this season.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:22 PM   #236
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by truhooper
dude is pathetic

He's a 30 yrs.old virgin. Just report all of his pathetic posts. This guy is the worst basketball player in Taiwan.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: