Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2013, 09:31 PM   #331
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
They didn't. They're trained captive animals.

"They didn't". Even though there's clear evidence that they did.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:32 PM   #332
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
For the rematch they should throw the Tiger in the water and see who wins.

I know right. NUMBERSIX is a moron.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:32 PM   #333
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
Already seen that. You're seriously trying to compare a crocodile on land to a water Buffalo?

LMAO. You got so desperate, that you have to show the mighty tiger killing something that we weren't even discussing???

Bravo sir. You've just went full retard.
Desperate? Nah, I just don't any need to prove that tigers really kill cattle, as if it was ever in question.

yeah, maybe you're right. Tigers really eat leaves and grass. They just tell all their buddies that the eat animals to look cool.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:35 PM   #334
tikay0
Banned

Quote:
Desperate? Nah, I just don't any need to prove that tigers really kill cattle, as if it was ever in question.

yeah, maybe you're right. Tigers really eat leaves and grass. They just tell all their buddies that the eat animals to look cool.

When did I ever say they didn't kill cattle?

We're discussing animals going to H2H.

I showed you clear evidence what happens when a tiger misfires on an ambush attack. They tuck their tails in between their legs, and stay hungry for another day.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:37 PM   #335
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
"They didn't". Even though there's clear evidence that they did.
What's the "clear evidence"? That YOU say so? That's it?

If you want to believe that these movie scenes are real, go ahead. I'm not even engaging in a conversation this monumentally stupid.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:38 PM   #336
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

A tiger couldn't even harm a Rhino is a one vs. one battle, simple as that.
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:40 PM   #337
tikay0
Banned

Quote:

If you want to believe that these movie scenes are real, go ahead. I'm not even engaging in a conversation this monumentally stupid.

Ummmm, no. The video of the tiger backing the **** down when it fails at an ambush attack.

You're not engaging in this conversation anymore, because you got handled.

Bye bye buddy.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:42 PM   #338
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

The fights were staged but the animals were not trained, they used wild animals. They would actually allow them to fight to the death at times. Some guy named Buck something was a huge animal collector for zoos in the 1930s and would capture animals and pit them against each other for his safari films he'd make while on animal capture trips

Same man was also a collector for the San Diego Zoo and I think Bronx zoo at one time
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:43 PM   #339
OldSchoolBBall
NBA rookie of the year

OldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

Bengal tigers eat black bears all the time and siberian tigers occasionally eat grizzlies.

Actually, when they were settling the USA and pushing the frontier out west, they would have animal fights all the time in carnivals. They would ship ibn all sorts of exotic animals from Asia, including lions and tigers. It is said that the bears would always win. Indeed, the largest regular land bears and polar bears could very likely kill any big cat.
OldSchoolBBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:49 PM   #340
tikay0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
Actually, when they were settling the USA and pushing the frontier out west, they would have animal fights all the time in carnivals. They would ship ibn all sorts of exotic animals from Asia, including lions and tigers. It is said that the bears would always win. Indeed, the largest regular land bears and polar bears could very likely kill any big cat.

Aint no damn Tiger messing with a Grizzly Bear H2H.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNehtyJMK2A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SqqG_LUss0
Old 03-19-2013, 09:49 PM   #341
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
The fights were staged but the animals were not trained, they used wild animals. They would actually allow them to fight to the death at times. Some guy named Buck something was a huge animal collector for zoos in the 1930s and would capture animals and pit them against each other for his safari films he'd make while on animal capture trips

Same man was also a collector for the San Diego Zoo and I think Bronx zoo at one time
No, they absolutely where not. There's no such thing as a captive wild animal.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:50 PM   #342
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
In the cats defense you're taking away their biggest strength when you put them in a cage one on one fight.. They evolved on stealth.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:50 PM   #343
ZaaaaaH
Banned

ZaaaaaH has not been impressing people

Quote:

I go away for dinner and this is what happens?

Great video but lets be real here thats a small FEMALE Tiger vs Full Grown MALE Lion and still Got that Lion to Lay like a biitch Couple of times. The Female Tiger just got exhausted from the Fight and with her Lack of strength behind her attacks got the Lion feeling even more Superior.

Let me Make this Clear Tiger will Beat a Lion 90% Of the Time. This is from multiple people who has done studies not just from Experience but from Science measured facts as well.
ZaaaaaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:52 PM   #344
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Uhhh, a siberian tiger is actually bigger than a grizzly.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:56 PM   #345
ZaaaaaH
Banned

ZaaaaaH has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
In the cats defense you're taking away their biggest strength when you put them in a cage one on one fight.. They evolved on stealth.

This is where I was going at. I can Create Many Hypothetical BS to help the Tiger win. But in reality these animals live in the Jungle and they are ALL PREYS TO TIGERS.

Fight in PITCH DARK let see who fucccken wins.

To Clear Everything H2H In a Dam Cage a ****en Black Rhino would Crush everything but this aint real.
ZaaaaaH is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: