Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-16-2013, 08:17 PM   #1
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default My first time this season watching the Pacers play and I have a question

Has Roy Hibbert always been this goofy at the center position? As I;m watching this dude he is slow as sh*t, seems to not understand nothing on the defense end, very goofy on the offensive end, and can't rebound the ball for some his size.

He appears to be big for nothing because if he was a little normal the sixers wouldn't even be in this game.

Most embarrassing moment of the night was when Hibbert had a two handed dunk attempt blocked by a much shorter Thaddeus Young

I feel like I;m watching Hakeem OLAJUDON
sportsfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:22 PM   #2
elementally morale
College superstar

elementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputation
Default Re: My first time this season watching the Pacers play and I have a question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan76
like I;m watching Hakeem OLAJUDON

You are quite a sportsfan.
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:31 PM   #3
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: My first time this season watching the Pacers play and I have a question

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementally morale
You are quite a sportsfan.

Pacers look fraudulent
Old 03-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #4
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

not to be a dick, but if you've only watched them once, your opinion doesnt carry a ton of weight

hibbert is a really good defender, one of the best shot blockers in the league, and ehs very disciplined too. he doesnt chase blocks, pick up bad fouls, or get out of position.

hes a big reason the pacers are the best defensive team in the league
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:57 PM   #5
theBIGjabroni
Banned

theBIGjabroni has no real reputation yet.

good player but not worth that contract. i mean hes a huge body out there so thays enough to disrupt the opposing offense. dude has like no post game, no lift off the floor, his body movement is awkward and he really doesn't seem like a tough guy.
theBIGjabroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:02 PM   #6
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBIGjabroni
good player but not worth that contract. i mean hes a huge body out there so thays enough to disrupt the opposing offense. dude has like no post game, no lift off the floor, his body movement is awkward and he really doesn't seem like a tough guy.

I saw that when Spencer Hawes throw Hibbert to the floor and he just sat on the floor like a dickHead and did nothing
Old 03-16-2013, 09:07 PM   #7
theBIGjabroni
Banned

theBIGjabroni has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan76
I saw that when Spencer Hawes throw Hibbert to the floor and he just sat on the floor like a dickHead and did nothing
he did that against howard the other day
theBIGjabroni is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: