Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-18-2013, 08:23 AM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Deron William's Ugly Kicks

Fortunately (Unfortunately) he kept twisting his ankles so he needed to get rid of them. I think their purpose is to blind his opponent so he can get by.

Why yellow?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:28 AM   #2
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Deron William's Ugly Kicks

For some reason the Kicks thing looked like it said Kids and I was going to say damn why would anyone do that topic and than I came in ready to go off and than realised it was kicks but yeah those kicks are ugly as hell like just about all green shoes.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:29 AM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
For some reason the Kicks thing looked like it said Kids and I was going to say damn why would anyone do that topic and than I came in ready to go off and than realised it was kicks but yeah those kicks are ugly as hell like just about all green shoes.
Strangely enough some of the Hawks had bright green shoes which looked from the same type as Deron's ugly shoes.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:30 AM   #4
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Strangely enough some of the Hawks had bright green shoes which looked from the same type as Deron's ugly shoes.

Yeap theres were dark green which was even more gross for my taste. Derons tho literally look like they were made from flem by someone who has a cold/respitory problems.

Last edited by andremiller07 : 03-18-2013 at 08:33 AM.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:37 AM   #5
wagexslave
Messiahbolical

wagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected poster

Most Nikes/Jordans are hideous. And they're made with cheap material/awful build quality. Even the most expensive and high end pair of Nikes usually start to fall apart and look like sh1t after just few months.

Overpriced, overrated. Don't know why they're so popular at all.
wagexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:40 AM   #6
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation here

Baller1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:24 AM   #7
kurple
NBA All-star

kurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation here

i could pull em of. easily
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:33 AM   #8
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

i wore those shoes back in the day. Nike huaraches 2k4. didn't know they retroing it?? but back in the day they were the hottest. 50%+ of nba players wore them, and they sold like hot cakes
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #9
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Those are sexy, but I absolutely hate when players wear kicks that don't match. You can rock anything black/white with any color jersey, but stop trying to force the neon shit.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:54 PM   #10
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

Quote:

Fortunately (Unfortunately) he kept twisting his ankles so he needed to get rid of them. I think their purpose is to blind his opponent so he can get by.

Why yellow?

I think it's a trend taken from euro/world soccer. It's yellow neon but neon in pink, orange, and other fruity colors (color wise not homophobic).

Neon yellow was popular during this year's olympic games.

They are crossing over onto bsaketball.

Personally I hope it won't catch in like those hideous GSW t-shirt jerseys.
9512 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:56 PM   #11
Fiasco
latsis4ever™

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Not a fan of these highlighter shoes at all.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:58 PM   #12
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Why yellow?
These were actually an unofficial Kobe signature shoe. This particular colour (volt) is wack, but they're actually a pretty good sneaker.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:19 PM   #13
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It was for St. Pattys day but I don't know why its yellow . He changed em at halftime to these:

I think the 2nd one is sick.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: