Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-17-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
tgan3
Local High School Star

tgan3 has decent reputation
Default Should I bet 11k that the Miami Heat would win this year's championship?

Im very sure they will.

Checking Las Vegas odds, I would get back 21k, and win a cool 10k if they are this year's champion.
tgan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:54 PM   #2
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Should I bet 11k that the Miami Heat would win this year's championship?

doo it
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #3
HiphopRelated
Local High School Star

HiphopRelated has decent reputation
Default Re: Should I bet 11k that the Miami Heat would win this year's championship?

safe money
HiphopRelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #4
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #5
avonbarksdale
meat mountain

avonbarksdale has a very bad reputationavonbarksdale has a very bad reputationavonbarksdale has a very bad reputationavonbarksdale has a very bad reputationavonbarksdale has a very bad reputation

i would if i had 11k
avonbarksdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:03 PM   #6
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

no invest the money
inclinerator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:05 PM   #7
DatAsh
Local High School Star

DatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator
no invest the money

DatAsh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:05 PM   #8
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation here

If you are a Miami fan, and you're doing this, I would hate to see your stress levels watching all the games in the playoffs series...

Just be aware that Indiana and the Bulls are very capable of beating the Heat in 7. Rose is reportedly back with a better jumper, better left and right hand tear drop shot, and better court vision with usual year to year improvement. Yes of course there is a question of not reinjuring his knee, but from all reports its just a confidence thing. Im not saying Heat wont likely win it all, what I'm saying is they are beatable, and they have weaknesses.

Then you look at the other side in the Western conference, any one of Spurs, Grizzlies, Clippers can beat the heat with a clear frontcourt advantage. If spurs make the finals, I can see them beating the heat.
poido123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:06 PM   #9
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster

wow, such great odds

be careful, last time miami was such a heavy favorite, somebody took a fall for vegas
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:07 PM   #10
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Yes, in fact, bet everything you own. It's a fool proof plan.
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:07 PM   #11
ThatsGame
Bosh Saves MIA

ThatsGame has decent reputationThatsGame has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
If you are a Miami fan, and you're doing this, I would hate to see your stress levels watching all the games in the playoffs series...

Just be aware that Indiana and the Bulls are very capable of beating the Heat in 7. Rose is reportedly back with a better jumper, better left and right hand tear drop shot, and better court vision with usual year to year improvement. Yes of course there is a question of not reinjuring his knee, but from all reports its just a confidence thing. Im not saying Heat wont likely win it all, what I'm saying is they are beatable, and they have weaknesses.

Then you look at the other side in the Western conference, any one of Spurs, Grizzlies, Clippers can beat the heat with a clear frontcourt advantage. If spurs make the finals, I can see them beating the heat.

One man isn't going to save the Bulls.
ThatsGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:14 PM   #12
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

arifgokcen has decent reputation

This year is one of the safest choice in a decade since 3peat lakers but i wouldnt bet and i dont and i have that kind of money.

As safe as this is,like every other championship team,it can all end in a matter of seconds with an injury to one of the big three.Look how they couldnt win even though lebron was playing at an alltime level against boston until bosh came back

Keep your money invest or spend but please dont bet
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:43 PM   #13
Artillery
National High School Star

Artillery has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by arifgokcen
This year is one of the safest choice in a decade since 3peat lakers but i wouldnt bet and i dont and i have that kind of money.

As safe as this is,like every other championship team,it can all end in a matter of seconds with an injury to one of the big three.Look how they couldnt win even though lebron was playing at an alltime level against boston until bosh came back

Keep your money invest or spend but please dont bet

THIS. Injuries could happen at any time. Personally, I wouldn't do it but I can't fault anyone that does. The Heat have no competition this year...East or West.
Artillery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:53 PM   #14
tgan3
Local High School Star

tgan3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123

I don't see anyone from the East winning the Heat. As for the West, only thunder has an outside chance.
tgan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:56 PM   #15
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

The look on your face if you pick up your phone and there's this news alert: "LeBron out of playoffs with broken elbow."
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: