Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-16-2013, 05:57 PM   #1
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Advice to SacJB Shady or any other fan of a bad team

I know what your going through..The Bulls used to be bad too. Our best player used to be Ben Gordon. What did I used to do to cope with how much my team sucked?

I played videogames. I would pop in that NBA Live with Gilbert Arenas on the cover and start a franchise with the Bulls and win more rings than the Celtics in the 60s.

Whenever theres something I wish would happen in the NBA or some type of miracle I get on the xbox 360 and do it.

Just my advice, take it or leave it but it works for me.
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #2
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Advice to SacJB Shady or any other fan of a bad team

I do this at times too.

Not 2k or Live, but other things that will entertain me. That or go outside.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:04 PM   #3
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here

Why can't I just root for my bad team? Tickets to the game are dirt cheap and I don't have to deal with shitty bandwagon fans. Obviously I'd love for the wiz to be a great team but there's a silver lining that comes with being a fan of a shitty team
ralph_i_el is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:10 PM   #4
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Difference is the Warriors aren't bad...they are 6th in the west which has been a very successful season for them.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:23 PM   #5
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Difference is the Warriors aren't bad...they are 6th in the west which has been a very successful season for them.

You can say that now, but after tomorrow you can't. And then the Lakers are taking care of business
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:14 AM   #6
Flash31
Local High School Star

Flash31 is a pretty well-respected posterFlash31 is a pretty well-respected posterFlash31 is a pretty well-respected poster

Hes clearly not a Warriors Fan.

Thatll be like somebody being a fan of a playoff team like lets say the nets or grizzlies and constantly trashing them while slobbering and on their knees about
another player from another team and calling them god and a hero and praising the team theyre on and saying they would kill all teams and beat theirs,No Fan of their team does that period unless hes not a warriors fan and just an annoying troll which he is come on.
Flash31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:22 AM   #7
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shady is not and probably has never been a Warriors fan. Some people here have suggested that he's actually a Laker fan and is doing this as a pathetic grab at attention. Unfortunately, it worked.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:40 AM   #8
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
Shady is not and probably has never been a Warriors fan. Some people here have suggested that he's actually a Laker fan and is doing this as a pathetic grab at attention. Unfortunately, it worked.

I'm not a Warriors fan? How come I have watched every single game this year? How come I have the bobble heads? yes, I turned off the tube after the 3rd quarter because I couldn't stand the sight of them getting mortified over the ex Warriors, Marco Bellineli and Nate Robinson.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:05 AM   #9
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
Why can't I just root for my bad team? Tickets to the game are dirt cheap and I don't have to deal with shitty bandwagon fans. Obviously I'd love for the wiz to be a great team but there's a silver lining that comes with being a fan of a shitty team
+1

My squad has won 22 games this year and I have thoroughly enjoyed the season. I've watched every game... Many DVR'ed hours after they're over due to work.

There is plenty to watch for with young teams that are in rebuilding modes. It is about evaluating talent, watching a team come together, seeing the areas of deficiency needing to be filled, etc.

These seasons where teams are still figuring things out make the playoff runs that much more special later on. That's something bandwagon fans could/would never understand. Just like players and teams come together during rebuilding years and it galvanizes them and bands them together for the good times, the same applies to the fans.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:15 AM   #10
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

advice to sacjb shady: shut the fcuk up u fggt
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:23 AM   #11
SacJB Shady
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
advice to sacjb shady: shut the fcuk up u fggt

Ditto, and come up with something more enriching, fruit cake
Old 03-17-2013, 02:25 AM   #12
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

SacJB isn't a Warriors fan.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:26 AM   #13
SacJB Shady
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
SacJB isn't a Warriors fan.

here we go again. Is that what u were led to believe?
Old 03-17-2013, 02:27 AM   #14
shady6121
NBA Fan

shady6121 has decent reputationshady6121 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
Ditto, and come up with something more enriching, fruit cake

You're worst than a stan. You hate on your own f*cking team for Christ's sake.
shady6121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:28 AM   #15
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
here we go again. Is that what u were led to believe?
Go away forever.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: