Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-16-2013, 12:33 PM   #1
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation
Default One Thread About how bad the Warriors really are

I'll try to keep my thoughts in this one thread, instead of continuing to make new ones. Hope that flies. But the Warriors are absolutely atrocious. Abysmal. Shocking. And they make me wanna get socked in the face. In fact I was so infuriated that I missed a stop sign.

This team is absolutely embarrassing. They don't show up to play every night. And every night they have excuses, plenty of them. It's always about a certain player having a career night, not being able to miss, whatever. Last night against Chicago my friend said this was acceptable because the Bulls had lost by 40 the night before and were due. That is bs. The Warriors needed that win and ended the home stand at 4 and 3. They lost ground while playing at home, and didn't take advantage.

Both Mark Jackson and Jarret Jack said that last night was embarrassing. Mortifying. An absolute let down to the fans, the coaches, and the whole entire staff and organization. Complete filth. Jack means it. When Curry's tongue came to customs, he was just repeating the same old stuff about how they got to bring it next game. Speaking of next game, they will fall to the 7th spot, as they play Houston and are only a half game in front. They won't be able to out class Houston because they never overcome their weaknesses. Houston feels like they have them in check mate.

This team doesn't play as a team. They let their fans down. Oracle went from ear killing loud to complete silence like a church. The crowd was shook. They saw the Bulls beat them in front of their own eyes, only to leave with an Authentic fan shirt. This team needs help. They need real help. Lee is always having a hard time defending. Bogut is getting gassed physically and gassed up by the team. Thompson won't stop launching. And Curry is atrociously turning over the ball. I think he turned the ball over 3 times in the last 10 seconds against the Pistons, to end the quarter. And then Biedrins has scored less points per game than the number of games we have played. I can probably count the number of fingers on my hand and that number would be more than the amount of free throws he has made in the last 3 years. And that is not a joke.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:47 PM   #2
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayimnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: One Thread About how bad the Warriors really are

too long too read, just glanced at the last sentence "And that is not a joke."

you're a fken joke. period.
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:53 PM   #3
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:56 PM   #4
ThunderStruk022
Serious playground baller

ThunderStruk022 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady

- And they make me wanna get socked in the face.

- In fact I was so infuriated that I missed a stop sign.

- When Curry's tongue came to customs

- Bogut is getting gassed up by the team.

- And then Biedrins has scored less points per game than the number of games we have played.

- I can probably count the number of fingers on my hand and that number would be more than the amount of free throws he has made in the last 3 years. And that is not a joke.
Calling you a weird dude is a MASSIVE understatement. You're f***ing psychotic.

Last edited by ThunderStruk022 : 03-16-2013 at 01:03 PM.
ThunderStruk022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:01 PM   #5
3peated
Good High School Starter

3peated has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
too long too read, just glanced at the last sentence "And that is not a joke."

you're a fken joke. period.

this is what im talkin bout, get at him son, get at him
3peated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:01 PM   #6
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster

One thread?

One?
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #7
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

I think if we make a human sacrifice with SacJB Shady, the Warriors will be better. Let's do it!
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:25 PM   #8
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Hey guys, load up your tube socks with a bar of soap.

It's going down tonight
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:18 PM   #9
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

How about instead, you post one thread about how you're going to kill yourself and we'll all post how awesome that would be?
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #10
Fudge
NBA Legend

Fudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected posterFudge is a pretty well-respected poster

Can you please shut the fcuk up shady?
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:08 PM   #11
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
I think if we make a human sacrifice with SacJB Shady, the Warriors will be better. Let's do it!
I'm in.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:14 PM   #12
ThunderStruk022
Serious playground baller

ThunderStruk022 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
Hey guys, load up your tube socks with a bar of soap.

It's going down tonight
Well, he did say he wanted to get socked in the face, so that would be literally socking him in the face. I don't know how he could even get mad if we did this.
ThunderStruk022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:07 PM   #13
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

And your haven't even made a thread about the best part of it all. Their 1st round pick goes to the Jazz!
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:18 PM   #14
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

I really don't understand you guys. This is a forum to talk about basketball and I'm distraught at the way the Dubs have played the last 35 games. And I'm getting called psychotic? I don't understand what is not normal about my dissatisfaction. All I get is a bunch of sarcastic responses. Do you guys not know what it's like to be a hardcore fan? You ever seen the movie Major Leauge? Those bleacher bums who hate on their team only because they except 100 percent effort from their players?
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:39 PM   #15
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

You don't talk basketball. You cry when the Warriors lose a game and say they suck, even tho they're in the playoffs in the West, and when they win you say stupid things, like Curry and Lee are elite defenders...Lee, for God's sake.

You spam it up and you never actually say anything about the basketball. And most people think you are just trolling, but it doesn't make it any less annoying. So people respond in hopes that you stop. And you keep connecting Kobe to the force...that's funny, but all in all you just don't talk basketball. It's just a way to whine about the Warriors and marvel at Bryant and the Lakers.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: