Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-16-2013, 03:34 AM   #1
I<3NBA
NBA lottery pick

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Should Dwight tell Kobe

to ignore the pain and just play through it?

i mean Kobe basically told him the same thing with his shoulder. "Shut up and play through it."

also, does Kobe deserve to complain about rough plays? i thought he loved rough plays? he's an 80s baby, remember? he lives to play rough plays. 80's mantra was: no blood, no foul.

i think the league recognized there was a foul because on replay, they saw blood coming out of Kobe's vag.

negs incoming!
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:38 AM   #2
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Should Dwight tell Kobe

Last time I checked Kobe played. Is NBA box score lying to me? Or is OP a *******? I<3NBA? More like I<3Lebron'sCock.
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:51 AM   #3
24r2
High School Varsity 6th Man

24r2 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

OP i would not be suprised if you have nude posters of kobe on your room. your obssession is unhealthy, go outside and breathe some air.

****ing ******
24r2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:55 AM   #4
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

OP, here are the posters on this forum who have a lower IQ than you:
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:57 AM   #5
I<3NBA
NBA lottery pick

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
OP, here are the posters on this forum who have a lower IQ than you:
talking conch, here is how much i care
Old 03-16-2013, 04:10 AM   #6
dh144498
ripthekik is my hero!

dh144498 is considered somewhat cooldh144498 is considered somewhat cool

OP is a ...... ph.a.g..gett?
dh144498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:12 AM   #7
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't know what you did OP but these guys went Lebron23 on you bro...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:43 AM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kobe PLAYED. Dwight didn't. How does the person who didn't play tell the person who did to play?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:46 AM   #9
3peated
Good High School Starter

3peated has an OK reputation so far

no, dwight will see what it will be like in a couple years when its his team now that kobe's injured, this will give him more reason to play hard now and resign
3peated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:55 AM   #10
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

rumor has it the real miami heat fans want you to remove your avatar.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:55 AM   #11
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
to ignore the pain and just play through it?

i mean Kobe basically told him the same thing with his shoulder. "Shut up and play through it."

also, does Kobe deserve to complain about rough plays? i thought he loved rough plays? he's an 80s baby, remember? he lives to play rough plays. 80's mantra was: no blood, no foul.

i think the league recognized there was a foul because on replay, they saw blood coming out of Kobe's vag.

negs incoming!
homebody posting this garbage at 4am LOL.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:57 AM   #12
SwayDizzle
Local High School Star

SwayDizzle has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
SwayDizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:14 AM   #13
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
That's equivalent to saying "the unicorns have a request for you". What is a real Miami Heat fan?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:57 AM   #14
I<3NBA
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
homebody posting this garbage at 4am LOL.
idiot has no concept of timezones
Old 03-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #15
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people

LOL Kobe did play yesterday, he has yet to miss a game!
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: