Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2013, 11:58 PM   #76
Bond007
Serious playground baller
 
Bond007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 429
Bond007 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Kobe is such a warrior..
Bond007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:59 PM   #77
tazb
HoFx3+1
 
tazb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: ambitionasaridah
Posts: 2,639
tazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Lakers with Kobe = 30 points on 30 shots. Lakers without Kobe = better ball movement and better defense.
tazb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:02 AM   #78
Bond007
Serious playground baller
 
Bond007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 429
Bond007 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Unbelievable....Coachbe dominating even while injured
Bond007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:13 AM   #79
PickernRoller
2/5
 
PickernRoller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,580
PickernRoller has not been impressing people
Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
Kobetards on suicide watch. i am loving it!

Lakers clinching to that 8th spot WITHOUT Kobe - YESSS

If by suicide watch you mean those times when posters here tried calling 911 cause you had quit on Lebron and the Heat during the Pacers series last season then no. I have yet to see a suicide watch of that kind. Regretfully I think most can attest that it was unfortunate you survived. Fortunately, you can still serve as comic relief.

Heat going strong...

Last edited by PickernRoller : 03-16-2013 at 12:16 AM.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:03 AM   #80
usa hoops
Serious playground baller
 
usa hoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 424
usa hoops has decent reputation
Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickernRoller
Lakers clinching to that 8th spot WITHOUT Kobe - YESSS

If by suicide watch you mean those times when posters here tried calling 911 cause you had quit on Lebron and the Heat during the Pacers series last season then no. I have yet to see a suicide watch of that kind. Regretfully I think most can attest that it was unfortunate you survived. Fortunately, you can still serve as comic relief.

Heat going strong...

Indiana played a terrible game. That had nothing to do with Kobe.
usa hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:06 AM   #81
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!
 
Quizno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 4,802
Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengiskhan
No I'm not.

I know a fake chucker when I see one.

I never liked AI & Kobe is a same catagory.

anyone can chuck, chuck & chuck & get to 35 ppg.

But not everyone can get 25 ppg & 10 rpg.

Anyone can shoot 45%FG or Less.

Not everyone can shoot 50%FG or more.

& please dont lecture me about "there is not much difference btw 45% & 50%, its only 5% difference"

But the reality is the difference btw Winner & looser is a SINGLE Pt. Thats the only Truth.

AI & Kobe has SHOT their way to LOSSES.

MJ & LBJ has SHOT their way to VICTORIES.
kobe shot himself to 5 rings. RIP your argument
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:17 AM   #82
chosen_one6
Banned
 
chosen_one6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,393
chosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this board
Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
kobe shot himself to 5 rings. RIP your argument

Really? So he never had Derek Fisher, Robert Horry, Shaquille O'Neal, Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum, or Pau Gasol?

Why do people make Kobe out to be some god that never had teammates?
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:19 AM   #83
usa hoops
Serious playground baller
 
usa hoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 424
usa hoops has decent reputation
Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
Really? So he never had Derek Fisher, Robert Horry, Shaquille O'Neal, Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum, or Pau Gasol?

Why do people make Kobe out to be some god that never had teammates?

Same reason why MJ is made to be a God, when all his rings came with Pippen. And he also had role players like Paxson who hit key three pointers.
usa hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:25 AM   #84
chosen_one6
Banned
 
chosen_one6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,393
chosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this board
Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa hoops
Same reason why MJ is made to be a God, when all his rings came with Pippen. And he also had role players like Paxson who hit key three pointers.

No one ever says "MJ shot himself to 6 rings" though. Misinformed statements make me go
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:26 AM   #85
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty
 
Scholar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Swaggy P's Palace
Posts: 9,953
Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
Really? So he never had Derek Fisher, Robert Horry, Shaquille O'Neal, Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum, or Pau Gasol?

Why do people make Kobe out to be some god that never had teammates?

Really? So MJ never had Pippen, Rodman, Longley, Kerr, etc.?
So LeBron never had Wade, Bosh, Miller, Cole, Chalmers, etc?

Stupid ass argument. You're saying LeBron & MJ "shot" their way to wins while Kobe shot his way to "losses," but last time anyone checked, Kobe has 5 rings compared to your lover's 1.

Next


Edit: Didn't realize you weren't gheniskhan. It's hard telling you LBJ dick riders apart.

Last edited by Scholar : 03-16-2013 at 01:29 AM.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:32 AM   #86
chosen_one6
Banned
 
chosen_one6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,393
chosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this board
Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Really? So MJ never had Pippen, Rodman, Longley, Kerr, etc.?
So LeBron never had Wade, Bosh, Miller, Cole, Chalmers, etc?

Stupid ass argument. You're saying LeBron & MJ "shot" their way to wins while Kobe shot his way to "losses," but last time anyone checked, Kobe has 5 rings compared to your lover's 1.

Next


Edit: Didn't realize you weren't gheniskhan. It's hard telling you LBJ dick riders apart.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize being a fan of a player meant you were a dick rider. Does that mean if you're a fan of a team, you ride every players dick on the roster?
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:32 AM   #87
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner
 
DonDadda59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Killing Fields
Posts: 11,958
DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Why would anyone be shocked that a team featuring a 18/13 3x DPOY and a 2X MVP great playmaker would win a game?

I know Bean fans like to belittle these all star caliber players to try to prop up their boy, but these guys have led their teams to deep playoff runs individually but you expect them to not win a regular season game together?
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:34 AM   #88
Breezy
Great young streetballer
 
Breezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 569
Breezy has not been impressing people
Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Here is me trying to strike a realistic balance between the Kobe Fans and the Kobe haters.

In the short term the Lakers are better without Kobe for exactly the reason the Haters say. He plays hero ball a lot and he gets the rest of the team used to standing around and watching him go one on one and jacking up contested 30 footers. With him out of the lineup they play better team basketball and since they have great TEAM pieces It's no surprise they played well.

HOWEVER!!!!

In order for them to be the best team they can be Kobe is their most valuable piece. The times when Kobe plays within the flow of the offense (I'm thinking 08-10) is when his teams traditionally have been really good. He attracts so much attention from the defense that it opens things up for everyone else.

Too long didn't read version: The'll be better without him for now, But if they are going to be great they need him.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:35 AM   #89
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman
 
Lakers Legend#32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Seattle HATES David Stern
Posts: 2,747
Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation
Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Apparantly, Kobe took Dwight's advice seriously about learning to play through pain.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:53 AM   #90
PickernRoller
2/5
 
PickernRoller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,580
PickernRoller has not been impressing people
Default Re: As expected Lakers win without Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa hoops
Indiana played a terrible game. That had nothing to do with Kobe.

Coupled with the fact that Twan broke his shooting slump, blake broke his shooting slump as well as Metta - it helps. Look at the stats for those guys in the hawks game - horrible and it wasn't because of lack of open looks. Plenty of open looks that could have broken the game wide open. Just a bad game overall. Kobe was missing shots, other lakers were missing shots, the offense just went haywire because of this fact and to finish off Kobe got injured by that piece of shit Jones. Haters just mad the Lakers are winning regardless. The team just won't go away - regardless of seeding.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy