Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #1
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation
Default How does hating Kobe/LeBron not ruin Basketball for you?

Seriously how do you enjoy a sport that has all of its attention on one of the two? If I hated Kobe/LeBron as much as some of you I would never watch basketball or post/talk about it I just don't understand the haters.

Why can't we all just appreciate the talent?
KyrieTheFuture is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:12 AM   #2
The Choken One
<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3

The Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: How does hating Kobe/LeBron not ruin Basketball for you?

I just realized that the people really trying to tear them down are pathetic losers. I don't like LeBron, but I don't go around pushing an agenda...unfortunately a lot of kiddies do.
The Choken One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:47 AM   #3
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Seriously how do you enjoy a sport that has all of its attention on one of the two? If I hated Kobe/LeBron as much as some of you I would never watch basketball or post/talk about it I just don't understand the haters.

Why can't we all just appreciate the talent?

There are no strict rules and guidelines, so people take advantage of the trolling. I don't think most of them actually believe what they say like Skip. There are people with full red bars, and they are still allowed to post.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:58 AM   #4
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Sports is by nature polarizing. Don't take things so seriously. At the end of the day, nobody actually hates any of these players.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:00 PM   #5
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I enjoy hating on Lebron on the forum but is not like when I watch Lebron I get mad or anything. I just root for the opposite team. I still think he is a once in a decade type of talent though.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:04 PM   #6
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
There are no strict rules and guidelines, so people take advantage of the trolling. I don't think most of them actually believe what they say like Skip. There are people with full red bars, and they are still allowed to post.

I think its just alot of immature kids with no life who think being an @sshole on the internet is funny... Its not funny.

the board was much more fun before it turned into a juvenile troll festival. Im not a fan of strict mods, but this forum is f*cked right now. Its a petty war between two immature groups of trolls and it brings down the quality of the whole site. I actually think its time for some mass perma bans
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:06 PM   #7
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

because the kobe haters are usually lebron stans and vice versa. Im pretty sure a stans love of their superstar is far greater than their love for the sport. A sad reality.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:08 PM   #8
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
I think its just alot of immature kids with no life who think being an @sshole on the internet is funny... Its not funny.

the board was much more fun before it turned into a juvenile troll festival. Im not a fan of strict mods, but this forum is f*cked right now. Its a petty war between two immature groups of trolls and it brings down the quality of the whole site. I actually think its time for some mass perma bans

I haven't been here for a long time, but that's exactly what this forum has turned into. I talk on a lot of forums, and I have never seen this much anarchy on this big of a site. Now I'm not in favor of dictators to be the mods either (I have had my problems with them abusing their power), but there definitely needs to be something done here. I try to talk about basketball, and yet the whole front page is either about LeBron, Kobe, or trashing some other player.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:12 PM   #9
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle is starting to rub some people the wrong way

stfu OP, you yourself have said somethings about derrick rose.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:16 PM   #10
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
I may not be roses biggest fan but I wouldn't call myself a hater really. I don't think I've started a single thread about him before. It's more that I hate the bulls and he just happens to be there best player
KyrieTheFuture is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:17 PM   #11
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

freedom of speech baby, go America!!

(srry, no time for photoshop)
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:18 PM   #12
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

saying things about a player isnt the problem.. There has always been people who dont like one player or another..

a front page full of agenda troll threads? that is a big problem.

sh*t is ridiculous
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:26 PM   #13
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

in the first page, not one thread against Kobe remains. a lot of threads trolling Lebron though. that much is allowed.

a thread was made about Lebron vs Chimpanzee. no relation to basketball right? that thread's allowed to stay for idk what reason.

so i made a spoof thread titled Kobe Bryant vs Sex Doll. got deleted before 24 hrs is over.

it's not so much the anarchy as it is the double standard moderation. i'd be fine if all my threads are deleted. but they've gotta delete threads of the same nature. after all, most threads i create are spoofs of other threads.

Last edited by I<3NBA : 03-20-2013 at 12:29 PM.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:26 PM   #14
Kovach
Decent playground baller

Kovach is considered somewhat coolKovach is considered somewhat coolKovach is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Simple. Modern NBA basketball is not the only basketball that is available for watching. There are a lot of vintage NBA games available online. If I didn't have those I would have very likely lost interest in the sport tho. Modern NBA bores me to tears and I don't pay any attention to it beyond daily scores.
Kovach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:28 PM   #15
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA
in the first page, not one thread against Kobe remains. a lot of threads trolling Lebron though. that much is allowed.
all your threads got deleted, son
try harder next time. if you want lessons, give me a call
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: