Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-16-2013, 12:09 PM   #61
Chief Keef
Decent playground baller

Chief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rarest stans?

<--- Eric Bledsoe stan
Chief Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:10 PM   #62
BuffaloBill
WANTED

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Stan Van Gundy
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:11 PM   #63
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

I'm a Ruben Boumtje-Boumtje stan
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:16 PM   #64
Zedja
Prince of All Saiyans

Zedja has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Keef
<--- Eric Bledsoe stan
Ohai there person with my Panda
Zedja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #65
Chief Keef
Decent playground baller

Chief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedja
Ohai there person with my Panda

Ohai.... well this is awkward
Chief Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #66
Zedja
Prince of All Saiyans

Zedja has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
...Indeed.
Zedja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #67
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this board

i once knew (he posted on a nuggets forum) a LEGIT Kleiza stan.

it was crazy
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #68
kurple
Very good NBA starter

kurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this boardkurple is popular on this board

Quote:
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #69
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedja
...Indeed.
One of you best change yo avatar.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:00 PM   #70
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4

Q > Stro.

You know it.

qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:03 PM   #71
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If Q > Stro, that means I'm a "rarer" stan, which means I win. I think.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:06 PM   #72
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Stop being a douchebag.... Just because Reggie is my favorite player of all time doesnt mean i cant appreciate other players games or....? I am a Reggie, Penny, Bird, Kemp, Drazen, Lebron, Durant, Ray Allen, Jordan, Pippen and so on and so on "fan".... i do enjoy watching Rose, CP3, Kobe, Wade and some others today aswell and i did enjoy watching many other players in the past aswell... Reggies game i have been the biggest fan of because i also grew up studying his moves (screen/of the ball tricks) and shooting/workethic, it improved my game...

I am not a player fan, i am a basketball fan.... i appreciate great basketball and the greatest such thing today from an individual standpoint i think just so happen to come from that guy in Miami right now...

You're so full of shit.
Kobr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:21 PM   #73
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Stop being a douchebag.... Just because Reggie is my favorite player of all time doesnt mean i cant appreciate other players games or....? I am a Reggie, Penny, Bird, Kemp, Drazen, Lebron, Durant, Ray Allen, Jordan, Pippen and so on and so on "fan".... i do enjoy watching Rose, CP3, Kobe, Wade and some others today aswell and i did enjoy watching many other players in the past aswell... Reggies game i have been the biggest fan of because i also grew up studying his moves (screen/of the ball tricks) and shooting/workethic, it improved my game...

I am not a player fan, i am a basketball fan.... i appreciate great basketball and the greatest such thing today from an individual standpoint i think just so happen to come from that guy in Miami right now...
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:47 PM   #74
mrbigshot1
I brick open layups

mrbigshot1 has an OK reputation so far

I'm a Ben Wallace stan
mrbigshot1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:50 PM   #75
The Real JW
High School Starter

The Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigshot1
I'm a Ben Wallace stan

Billups username though?
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: