Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-16-2013, 11:00 AM   #1
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Damian Lillard, Iman Shumpert new Adidas commercial

You kids seem to like this stuff. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXk0Cy6k8Cg
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:05 AM   #2
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Damian Lillard, Iman Shumpert new Adidas commercial

Based on this commercial the general public that is unaware who he is would think Shump is a rapper/produce
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:11 AM   #3
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

What has Shumpert done to deserve a commercial?

He is best known for tearing his ACL.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:15 AM   #4
CHi1PriDe
Local High School Star

CHi1PriDe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
What has Shumpert done to deserve a commercial?

He is best known for tearing his ACL.

Hey watch it, Rose, Rubio and EJ all had their fair shares with knee injs. But I do agree, shumpert hasn't done anything to deserve a shoe deal. Maybe its the hair? If so, Norris Cole should deserves one too?
CHi1PriDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:30 AM   #5
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool

Who wouldn't love to see that backcourt come together? If Shump can work on being less of a liability on offense it would instantly be my favorite backcourt ever. I don't think there are two cooler guys in the league.

Lillard - Shump backcourt and Faried - Gasol frontcourt are my fantasy. Though if the Blazers could just sign Shump somehow, that would do it.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #6
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

beat so dope.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:35 AM   #7
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Srsly, music is so hard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HzyUHxmkg0
Better than that house bs we get at clubs in stupid europe.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:36 AM   #8
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Based on this commercial the general public that is unaware who he is would think Shump is a rapper/produce

Shumpert does rap though.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:13 PM   #9
Blingster
***Nuggets***

Blingster has decent reputationBlingster has decent reputation

I actually liked Von Miller in that commercial.. Haters gonna hate
Blingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #10
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHi1PriDe
Hey watch it, Rose, Rubio and EJ all had their fair shares with knee injs. But I do agree, shumpert hasn't done anything to deserve a shoe deal. Maybe its the hair? If so, Norris Cole should deserves one too?

thats how u treat fellaz from Oak Park?
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #11
Flush
I hit open layups

Flush has decent reputation

Sick beat wow.
Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: