Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 03-20-2013, 03:27 AM   #31
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation
Default Re: How do you play 21?

Basically the main rules already mentioned plus when you hit 21, you have to take a freethrow. But you have to miss it and you have to hit rim. If you don't hit rim or if you make the shot then you go back to 13. This allows others to be able to tip at the end to prevent the game from being over. Also whoever shot it last has to guard whoever has the ball.
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:46 AM   #32
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
depends on the neighborhood but i can confirm this
I thought it was funny (did my undergrad at OSU). I played a lot of good games in the cages and at Jesse Owens/Larkins.

I got negged for my previous post.

Some ISH posters are mad at the world I guess.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:21 AM   #33
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I thought it was funny (did my undergrad at OSU). I played a lot of good games in the cages and at Jesse Owens/Larkins.

You get negged because you are an asshole
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:37 PM   #34
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryWest
You get negged because you are an asshole
I don't even know you or recall ever interacting with you, however, the fact that you seem to think you know all about me is very telling.

I'm a good guy, I donate my time to kids and despite growing up around gangs and violence I promote peace and education.

Just a suggestion but you should try easing up on people and taking things easy man....all that pent up tension and aggression is bad for your health.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:49 PM   #35
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter

I think they just assume that you are being snobby about chicago or something. People catch feelings around here fast. I grew up in Columbus and played all over. It is actually called that in some areas, I think it's cool.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:53 PM   #36
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
I think they just assume that you are being snobby about chicago or something. People catch feelings around here fast. I grew up in Columbus and played all over. It is actually called that in some areas, I think it's cool.
EXTRA fast. Have you ever played at the cages on OSU campus or any of the rec centers? Some pretty good runs.

Back in the day I messed around and played against a team of NFL stars...it was bananas....we'd catch some U of Cincy players sometimes too.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:47 AM   #37
scm5
Decent college freshman

scm5 has an OK reputation so far

First shot = 3 pointer, worth 3.

FG's: 2 points

3FG's: 3 points

FT: From FT Line, worth 1 point each, up to 3 after every made FG.First FT made in the game is worth 2 points. Make all 3 and it's your ball again. Miss, and the ball goes to the man who rebounds it.

Tip-ins: Reset to 0 if at or below 11. Reset to 11 if above 11. Player that tips it in gets 2 points and FT's.

To win: Get to exactly 21 and make a 3 after. If you're at 20 and you're not taking FT's... you're back at 15. If you miss your 3, you're back at 15. If you miss your 3 and it gets tipped in, you're at 0.

No out of bounds.

Last edited by scm5 : 03-27-2013 at 10:51 AM.
scm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: