Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-05-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Kobe's Last 5 Games

34.8 Ppg
7.2 Rpg
5.8 Apg
57% Fg
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:54 PM   #2
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people
Default Re: Kobe's Last 5 Games

Better than Russell Westbrook.
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:55 PM   #3
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryimnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryimnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Best in the game!
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #4
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I find these Kobe numbers more interesting:

In 30 Wins:

24.5ppg 6.2rpg 6.7apg 1.3spg 0.3bpg 3.2tpg 48.3%fg 31%3pt 82.5%ft on 36.5mpg (7 double doubles; 1 triple double)

In 30 Losses:

30.1ppg 4.7rpg 4.5apg 1.3spg 0.2bpg 4tpg 46.3%fg 35.2%3pt 85.2%ft on 39.8mpg (3 double doubles)
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:21 PM   #5
kennethgriffin
NBA rookie of the year

kennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkennethgriffin has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
I find these Kobe numbers more interesting:

In 30 Wins:

24.5ppg 6.2rpg 6.7apg 1.3spg 0.3bpg 3.2tpg 48.3%fg 31%3pt 82.5%ft on 36.5mpg (7 double doubles; 1 triple double)

In 30 Losses:

30.1ppg 4.7rpg 4.5apg 1.3spg 0.2bpg 4tpg 46.3%fg 35.2%3pt 85.2%ft on 39.8mpg (3 double doubles)

i think if you look at any legendary scorer throughout history. youl find that they score more in losses

its because no star ever takes 4th q's off in losses. and usually if everyones playing well. the star is a more willing passer
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #6
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
i think if you look at any legendary scorer throughout history. youl find that they score more in losses

its because no star ever takes 4th q's off in losses. and usually if everyones playing well. the star is a more willing passer

This. If your teammates are making shots, you won't have to shoot as much. Your points go down and assists go up. That's how it works.
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:40 PM   #7
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Remember at one point the Lakers were 1-11 when Kobe scored 30, and ISH was going crazy about it? They've been 11-3 since then... so much for that stat being relevant
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:55 PM   #8
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
Remember at one point the Lakers were 1-11 when Kobe scored 30, and ISH was going crazy about it? They've been 11-3 since then... so much for that stat being relevant

That was just blind haters looking for any excuse they could
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:56 PM   #9
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's not really fair when a God is matched up against mere mortals.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #10
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

I swear Ellis and some other random player got player of the week. How did they not give it to Kobe and Lebron.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:14 PM   #11
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
I swear Ellis and some other random player got player of the week. How did they not give it to Kobe and Lebron.
Kobe and Lebron got player of the month
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #12
game3524
Local High School Star

game3524 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07

We are kind of used to seeing this type of stuff from Lebron and Kobe though.....so it doesn't surprise me.
game3524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:44 PM   #13
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's not really fair when a God is matched up against mere mortals.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:45 PM   #14
Jacks3
Very good NBA starter

Jacks3 has decent reputationJacks3 has decent reputation

42/12/7/78% TS tonight. This is insane.
Jacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:46 PM   #15
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far