Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #16
iDunkOreo
I airball my layups

iDunkOreo has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What's Lebron's new nickname???

Keep reaching, man lol
iDunkOreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #17
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
Do you speak a de English???
not a native english speaker if it sounded weird I didn't do it on purpose.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #18
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizozain
''payer of the month''

You win.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #19
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
not a native english speaker if it sounded weird I didn't do it on purpose.

Floyd Mayweather beat the brakes off of Cotto.

Danny garcia is getting protected by GoldenBoy Promotions, because Matthysse and Peterson would both beat his ass.

Felix Trinidad is a hand wrap cheater, and a low blow expert.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #20
Noof
Local High School Star

Noof is considered somewhat coolNoof is considered somewhat cool

El Bron Cabron
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:29 PM   #21
tikay0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noof
El Bron Cabron

Old 03-04-2013, 07:29 PM   #22
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Le A-Rod James... works for me. Their careers run parallel

I thought you were smarter than this.
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:30 PM   #23
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a terrific reputationimdaman99 has a terrific reputationimdaman99 has a terrific reputationimdaman99 has a terrific reputationimdaman99 has a terrific reputationimdaman99 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible

I thought you were smarter than this.
im still mad at him raping JR and rest of the knicks yesterday
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:32 PM   #24
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol ur boy rose is on them too
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #25
tikay0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator
lol ur boy rose is on them too

Actually he's the one that came out and said that 70-80% of the league is on roids.

He later rescinded as to not get a target on his back from Stern and the refs.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #26
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Let's be real here, are you just trying to break the LeBron stan's balls, or do you truly dislike LeBron personally?
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:34 PM   #27
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Actually he's the one that came out and said that 70-80% of the league is on roids.

He later rescinded as to not get a target on his back from Stern and the refs.
Well yea, he's socially awkward and retarded, so he says dumb sh.it some times. Doesn't mean he doesn't take roids
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #28
tikay0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
Let's be real here, are you just trying to break the LeBron stan's balls, or do you truly dislike LeBron personally?

Where there's smoke, there's fire. I just want help from my fellow ISH heads on creating a new nickname for Lebron. I'm not trolling. I think he deserves one.

Any PED cheat deserves to be labeled a cheat, and should get a nickname accordingly.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #29
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Floyd Mayweather beat the brakes off of Cotto.

Danny garcia is getting protected by GoldenBoy Promotions, because Matthysse and Peterson would both beat his ass.

Felix Trinidad is a hand wrap cheater, and a low blow expert.

no. Felix Trinidad is better than > american boxers combined. He's like the MJ of boxing. But in all seriousness are you spammin your own thread
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #30
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Where there's smoke, there's fire. I just want help from my fellow ISH heads on creating a new nickname for Lebron. I'm not trolling. I think he deserves one.

Any PED cheat deserves to be labeled a cheat, and should get a nickname accordingly.

You didn't answer my question
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: