Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default What's Lebron's new nickname???

Ever since the PED allegations came out. I only thought it would be fitting that he should have a new nick name.

Lebroid James

Lebron Jamessticksneedlesinhisass

LeRoid James

LePED James

I can't think of any good ones. Can you guys help me out?
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:11 PM   #2
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: What's Lebron's new nickname???

LeBulls James since the Bulls are his bitch?
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:12 PM   #3
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh

I like LeRoid James.

If Lebron wasn't on PED's, I might actually give a crap about him beating my Bulls.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #4
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh

I would call him Lecheat, Leroid, LePED or Lestab.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:17 PM   #5
tikay0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito

I would call him Lecheat, Leroid, LePED or Lestab.

It's not really a burn, when some 6'9 270 + monster is pumped full of roids, and has an endless gas tank, and invulnerability to injuries because of said PED's.

LeCheat/LeStab are also good ones.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:18 PM   #6
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong waySyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Butthurt Bulls' fan can't even come up with a good nickname
SyRyanYang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:19 PM   #7
tikay0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
Butthurt Bulls' fan can't even come up with a good nickname

Ah, you again. You always seem to find your way in one of my threads.

You:
Old 03-04-2013, 08:20 PM   #8
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

''payer of the month''
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:20 PM   #9
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
It's not really a burn, when some 6'9 270 + monster is pumped full of roids, and has an endless gas tank, and invulnerability to injuries because of said PED's.

LeCheat/LeStab are also good ones.
It is a burn because the Leheat beat the Bulls and made Rose his bitch. He didn't really made him his b1itch but I just found it funny.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:20 PM   #10
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
Ah, you again. You always seem to find your way in one of my threads.

You:
You do know that this is a public forum right? Teenagers on Ish don't seem to realize that.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #11
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far

LeMVP
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #12
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation hereihoopallday has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
It is a burn because the Leheat beat the Bulls and made Rose his bitch. He didn't really made him his b1itch but I just found it funny.

ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #13
tikay0
Banned

Quote:
You do know that this is a public forum right? Teenagers on Ish don't seem to realize that.

I know it's a public forum. It's still funny that he always seems to chime in, in one of my threads.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:24 PM   #14
tikay0
Banned

Quote:

Do you speak a de English???
Old 03-04-2013, 08:24 PM   #15
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Le A-Rod James... works for me. Their careers run parallel
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: