Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #16
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I had nothing to do with the LeBron James steroid accusation

I saw your video on WSHH. Can't believe they "attached" Incarcerated Bob's (terrible) audio interview to it.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #17
Nash
NBA lottery pick

Nash is starting to rub some people the wrong wayNash is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I'll be honest here, I always end up watching Bruce Blitz channel.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #18
MisterAmazing
Good High School Starter

MisterAmazing has not been impressing people

come to think of it, I didn't have anything to do with the Lebron James steroid accusations either. sick!
MisterAmazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #19
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
I'll be honest here, I always end up watching Bruce Blitz channel.

He's a good mixmaker.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:55 PM   #20
L8kersfan222
Rip Samurai Swoosh

L8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL8kersfan222 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceblitz
Over 200,000
Total Views : 195090
L8kersfan222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:56 PM   #21
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Lebron passed the Olympic Style Drug text thrice. He ain't afraid of needles. He's still one of Team USA's best players in the FIBA Tournaments.
lol so have many other atheltes who used banned substances. The olympic commitee openly admit they can't catch the latest drugs if being used in a proper schedule with trainers who know what their doing.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:00 PM   #22
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Lost all credibility by saying Lebron took steroids.

The OP is loses credibility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8sF...y3XOzw&index=3
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:01 PM   #23
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

Bruce if you are getting death threats, i suggest leaving Chiraq immediately.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:09 PM   #24
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

I just looked this guy up .

like other posters in this thread have said, he's just trying to piggyback off CavsFTW after his material was on TNT. Bet this guy is on a recliner 20 hours a day
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:09 PM   #25
Fiasco
latsis4everô

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

who is bruce blitz
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:11 PM   #26
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Lebron passed the Olympic Style Drug text thrice. He ain't afraid of needles. He's still one of Team USA's best players in the FIBA Tournaments.

Listen to Victor Conte's interview on the Joe Rogan podcast. Olympic drug tests are so incredibly easy to pass, it's not even funny. You have up to 3x to skip out on test, before they mark you as a failure to comply candidate.

Not only that, but you'd have to want to fail, to fail those tests. VADA is the only drug testing agency that actually catches roid abusers.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:12 PM   #27
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceblitz
Over 200,000 people have seen me on WSHH today, if you think I'm fishing for exposure...... nevermind...

You do know WSHH generates fake views right?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #28
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
Listen to Victor Conte's interview on the Joe Rogan podcast. Olympic drug tests are so incredibly easy to pass, it's not even funny. You have up to 3x to skip out on test, before they mark you as a failure to comply candidate.

Not only that, but you'd have to want to fail, to fail those tests. VADA is the only drug testing agency that actually catches roid abusers.

That's why some 5'4" midget is still afraid of the drug test. Any good technical boxers will beat that guy.

Victor Conte needs to STFU. He, Ariza, and Heredia are a bunch of cheaters, and PED Suppliers.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #29
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
That's why some 5'4" midget is still afraid of the drug test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBYV7-ZNid8
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:18 PM   #30
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0

I love to see an Olympic Style Drug Test in the 5th fight.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: