Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-03-2013, 10:16 PM   #31
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Jeremy Lin has 17 points and 7 assists at HALFTIME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
Actually, over 880,000 people care.

Why do YOU care that people care about Lin?
Cuz lin iz overrated
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:40 PM   #32
winwin
Free Kosovo

winwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
yeah I'm asian but no I didn't realise it rhymed.

On a side note: Parsons 11-12! He just missed his first shot damn.
GOOB is an ass-hole who hates Jeremy Lin with passion .. also he hates all Asians
winwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:54 PM   #33
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
It rhymes with "win" and the whole "Linning" play on "winning". You must be asian, sorry to offend you.
"Nguyen" doesn't rhyme with "win"... it literally sounds almost exactly like the word "win".

By the way... "Nguyen" is Vietnamese, and Lin is of Chinese descent.

If you wanted to make it Chinese, it would be "Yuen".

Now, you can **** off.

Last edited by bmd : 03-03-2013 at 10:57 PM.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:21 PM   #34
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

Jeremy sucks.

Never mind his 21 points & 9 assists, he had 2 I mean TWO turnovers!!!

How ridiculous is that?

Ricky Ribio is much better. Because you know Euros are superior to Asians!!!
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:35 AM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
Actually, over 880,000 people care.

Why do YOU care that people care about Lin?

Why do you care what I care less about?

Your turn!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:40 AM   #36
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by winwin
GOOB is an ass-hole who hates Jeremy Lin with passion .. also he hates all Asians

I dont hate Jeremy Lin.
I dont hate all asians.

This is the stupidity that amuses me more than Harlem Shake videos.

Lin was overrated last season but people like you say "Why because he is asian and you hate asians? If he were black...". In Lin has more potential than any PG in the NBA thread I laughed and listed guys like Jrue Holiday and Kyrie Irving only to have some laugh at the notion. Deem is retarded, silly and racist (on par with ur silly rant).

Fast forward to today. Lin avg under 13ppg 6apg and his shooting has been pedestrian. Yanno same shooting where I was told Lin shoots better than Irving and Holiday.

So I laugh at threads (which are few this season I wonder why) boasting about a statline from Lin when he hasnt done anything for guys like you to write home to papa san about.

He's overpaid too. But I know the counter arguments...

1. Who isnt overpaid?
2. He brings in lots of asian popularity which generates a bunch of revenue.

Old 03-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmd
"Nguyen" doesn't rhyme with "win"... it literally sounds almost exactly like the word "win".

By the way... "Nguyen" is Vietnamese, and Lin is of Chinese descent.

If you wanted to make it Chinese, it would be "Yuen".

Now, you can **** off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU-W8jWeGRM

You must be asian, sorry to offend you.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:44 AM   #38
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I dont hate Jeremy Lin.
I dont hate all asians.

Lin was overrated last season but people like you say "Why because he is asian and you hate asians? If he were black...". In Lin has more potential than any PG in the NBA thread I laughed and listed guys like Jrue Holiday and Kyrie Irving only to have some laugh at the notion. Deem is retarded, silly and racist (on par with ur silly rant).

Fast forward to today. Lin avg under 13ppg 6apg and his shooting has been pedestrian. Yanno same shooting where I was told Lin shoots better than Irving and Holiday.

So I laugh at threads (which are few this season I wonder why) boasting about a statline from Lin when he hasnt done anything for guys like you to write home to papa san about.

1. Who isnt overpaid?

gobb doesnt hate asians, but he does enjoy trolling overly sensitive ones.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:50 AM   #39
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
gobb doesnt hate asians, but he does enjoy trolling overly sensitive ones.

Old 03-05-2013, 11:57 AM   #40
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
I dont hate Jeremy Lin.
I dont hate all asians.

1. Who isnt overpaid?

I thought it was hilarious when Houston brought him in. So obvious what they were doing
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: