Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-04-2013, 03:49 PM   #16
kennethgriffin
NBA sixth man of the year

kennethgriffin has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partskennethgriffin has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partskennethgriffin has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partskennethgriffin has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partskennethgriffin has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: LeBron just called a ref a "Bi.tch a.s.s n.i.g.ga"

kobe gets fined by league for gay slurs

lebron won't get fined by league for racial slurs

just another day in the life of modern day basketball
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:52 PM   #17
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

lots of bitchass n1ggas in here
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #18
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
lots of bitchass n1ggas in here
You're one of the worst examples.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:20 PM   #19
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster

I think he said "punk ass *****".
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:28 PM   #20
CP3MVP
soon

CP3MVP has decent reputation

He ain't worth a food stamp. And at Death Row, I hear he's getting treated like boot camp.
CP3MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:30 PM   #21
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

It was a clear path foul imo, but still

kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #22
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

Awwwww the simple things that help me get through my day at work.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #23
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Not convinced.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:35 PM   #24
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dwight, Kobe, maybe even Durant would have got T'd up...
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:40 PM   #25
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
His landing was far more awkward than Derrick Rose's when he injured the ACL. Plus he's carrying more weight, and you think he was "faking"?

Clown.

He's the biggest drama queen the NBA has ever seen. He over exaggerates every bump, hit, tweak, foul, etc.

Clown.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:51 PM   #26
Chaddai
I brick open layups

Chaddai has an OK reputation so far

He didnt say that to the refs. I was watching the game and he actually said, "that was disrespectful, I'm talking to you, disrespectful, bitch ass n****"" to Melo. Bron basically got pissed at Melo and then made back to back threes to tie the game after that.
Chaddai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:26 PM   #27
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddai
He didnt say that to the refs. I was watching the game and he actually said, "that was disrespectful, I'm talking to you, disrespectful, bitch ass n****"" to Melo. Bron basically got pissed at Melo and then made back to back threes to tie the game after that.
Why do you think he was talking to Melo? The prevailing opinion is that he was arguing with the ref. I too was watching the game live btw.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #28
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

He was talking to the ref dude, him and Melo are tight.
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #29
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
He's the biggest drama queen the NBA has ever seen. He over exaggerates every bump, hit, tweak, foul, etc.

Clown.

That doesn't mean there aren't instances where he's taking legitimate contact and falling in an injurious manner... that landing being one of them.

Clownshoes mothaf*cka.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #30
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

I honestly can't imagine LeBron saying that to another player, especially someone like Melo who he played with in the Olympics. It was directed at the ref.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: