Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 has not been impressing people
Default Celtics vs GSW thread

anyone watching this game?

Hate to say this but go Celtics!
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #2
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Celtics vs GSW thread

Celtics played aggressive, driving offense in the first quarter, score well.

Decided to shoot contested jumpers in the second quarter, lead dwindles.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:36 PM   #3
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Off Curry, clear as day
Old 03-01-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
anyone watching this game?

Hate to say this but go Celtics!

Let me guess, you're an asian "thug" Laker fan..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:40 PM   #5
imnew09
2*/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Let me guess, you're an asian "thug" Laker fan..

U just mad because I negged you for saying Lin is the worst starter in the NBA.
I negged you because you're an idiot.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:44 PM   #6
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
U just mad because I negged you for saying Lin is the worst starter in the NBA.
I negged you because you're an idiot.

You're obviously an idiot, you can't read, I wrote among starting point guards.
I'm not mad for you negging me, I just find it amusing how obvious you are as a poster that I could read you big time based on 2 posts.

So tell me, you're an asian Laker fan?
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:53 PM   #7
imnew09
2*/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
You're obviously an idiot, you can't read, I wrote among starting point guards.
I'm not mad for you negging me, I just find it amusing how obvious you are as a poster that I could read you big time based on 2 posts.

So tell me, you're an asian Laker fan?

Here's a cookie (.). I'm an asian Laker fan as I've stated before.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #8
Derka
Go C's!

Just terrible shot selection by the C's pretty much right from the start if the 2nd quarter.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #9
Derka
Go C's!

Lol, sorry Avery...that guy scored 54 the other night, so you're not allowed to defend him.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:07 PM   #10
imnew09
2*/5

C-mon Celtics. Win this game !!!
Old 03-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #11
Derka
Go C's!

Jeff Green hurt. Great.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:27 PM   #12
imnew09
2*/5

that bank shot
Old 03-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #13
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

KG is such a great outlet passer.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:13 PM   #14
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Warriors shot 34% from the field. Nobody is going to win a game shooting 34% from the field.

Klay and Jack's shots have been off the past few games. I guess that's the risk you take being a jump shooting team.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:15 AM   #15
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Pierce looked real good in the first half. That's all I saw.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: