Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-01-2013, 10:53 PM   #16
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron's performences in the stacked Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
Lebron's semen taste oh so good

fixed
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:11 AM   #17
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

um... his numbers BENEFIT from being in such a stacked team. it allows him to NEVER be double teamed, so lets him score easier, and lots of options to pass to which leads to assists.

without a super team you think he'd have such nice stats?
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:18 AM   #18
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
um... his numbers BENEFIT from being in such a stacked team. it allows him to NEVER be double teamed, so lets him score easier, and lots of options to pass to which leads to assists.

without a super team you think he'd have such nice stats?

He actually put up better stats in Cleveland, so yes.

I guess that's why Harden averaged better numbers in OKC than Houston.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:06 AM   #19
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Just to prove how superstacked they are..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:47 AM   #20
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
He actually put up better stats in Cleveland, so yes.

I guess that's why Harden averaged better numbers in OKC than Houston.
I don't think this guy watched basketball before this season. Hell, he just started posting on ISH after the last finals
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:53 AM   #21
Ne 1
College superstar

Ne 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
He would if his 2nd option was not named Mo Williams.

It's not about 2nd, 3rd, and 4th options. It's about the team dynamic. They had solid rebounding, elite shooting and elite team defense.
Ne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #22
cavsfanatic
Local High School Star

cavsfanatic has an OK reputation so far

I hate Lebron nut huggers, but I also hate Lebron haters. Just watch the games and enjoy these players. I'm a Cavs fan, so I should hate him, but I don't. I did for about a year after the decision though.

Enjoy Kobe, Durant, Lebron, Westbrook, Rose, KYRIE, etc etc. Y'all boys hate too much
cavsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:01 AM   #23
PJR
College superstar

PJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne 1
It's not about 2nd, 3rd, and 4th options. It's about the team dynamic. They had solid rebounding, elite shooting and elite team defense.

Um, don't kid yourself. It is about 2nd, 3rd, and 4th options.

You can't beat elite teams in the post-season with just one guy who can consistently break down a set defense.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #24
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
How feckin' good are you if you manage to do this in what people call the most stacked team in the NBA?

It's funny because some people try to diminish Lebron's incredible accomplishments by pointing to his team being too stacked and then he goes doing something like that.

You realize the team is built for him to do this.I mean The abundance of shooters and the lack of bigs and the fact that he's the one with the ball 90% of the time might just have something to do with it.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:21 AM   #25
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected posterpegasus is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
You realize the team is built for him to do this.I mean The abundance of shooters and the lack of bigs and the fact that he's the one with the ball 90% of the time might just have something to do with it.
I can't believe people fail to see this. Everything is built around Lebron, and Lebron's whole focus is about getting good stats. If anything, he should be averaging double digit assists for playing on a team with super teammates and knowing that the ball is in his hands more than the most elite point guards in the league.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:25 AM   #26
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus
I can't believe people fail to see this. Everything is built around Lebron, and Lebron's whole focus is about getting good stats. If anything, he should be averaging double digit assists for playing on a team with super teammates and knowing that the ball is in his hands more than the most elite point guards in the league.

They did a fantastic job of building a team suited to his particular individual skillset. Cleveland did the same.

He's a star, as the Franchise that's what you're supposed to do.

If I had to give real credit I think it would be for his rebounding because he had to literally become a better rebounder to make up for the lack of rebounding in his front court. But it didn't continue from the playoffs. Perhaps he will pick it back up in the playoffs anyway.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #27
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
absolutely, great post.
this is something lebron fans refuse to accept.
his cavs team were built for him. this heat team as well, that's why his stats are high. because the team to tailored for him to get his stats.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:46 PM   #28
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
absolutely, great post.
this is something lebron fans refuse to accept.
his cavs team were built for him. this heat team as well, that's why his stats are high. because the team to tailored for him to get his stats.

Not to mention that every player has had to adjust to him. He just can't adjust to other good players like MJ had to do for Pippen.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #29
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
Not to mention that every player has had to adjust to him. He just can't adjust to other good players like MJ had to do for Pippen.

He adjusted to playing with Wade fine.

6%
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:51 PM   #30
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
He adjusted to playing with Wade fine.

6%

Silkk is back!
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: