Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-01-2013, 07:07 PM   #181
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Miami Heat Harlem Shake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
Because deciding which one is better isn't subjective
I probably would have liked Miami's more if LBJ wasnt muggin so much.

But you're right it's subjective.... As king I say Raptors is better plus it has the Pdiddy Remix Special Extended for the Club Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2reCxI2Ia2Q
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #182
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

Most definitely my favorite one!

I don't get D Wade tho, why is he a freaking teddy bear?
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #183
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
Most definitely my favorite one!

Is Haslem supposed to be retarded? He has a bike helmet on, a wrestling belt and a suit jacket... With the most retarded look ever.

...Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just seems like an odd choice.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #184
royalbluecosby
I brick open layups

royalbluecosby has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Is Haslem supposed to be retarded? He has a bike helmet on, a wrestling belt and a suit jacket... With the most retarded look ever.

...Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just seems like an odd choice.

Haslem is wearing a firefighter helmet
royalbluecosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #185
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalbluecosby
Haslem is wearing a firefighter helmet
With a wrestling belt.

Like I said, he looks mentally handicapped. Just look at him in this gif...

RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #186
LelBron
-_-

LelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLelBron is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
Repped

If you can do a Chalmers one, I would really appreciate it

LelBron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:42 PM   #187
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

The funniest part is how genuinely happy Mario looks .

I'm not hip to new dance/club trends. Is Mario doing some popular dance move? Because to me it seems like he's just like "I don't know what to do, so I'm just gonna do a bunch a crazy shittt with my hands".
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:04 PM   #188
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelBron

Tried to max the frames and quality, but 29.3 kb is really restrictive.
LelBron to the rescue!!!
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:59 PM   #189
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

That video is full of win all around. Silly bastards.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #190
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
I didnt bother watching b4 because I thought it'd be lame but I'm glad I was wrong. That was awesome...

And Lebron pulling the Lelbron at the end was priceless...

All in all, it was well-orchestrated, each player brought the lulz. A harlem shake video done right...
same. this is fvcking gold
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #191
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelBron

You're awesome dude!!! Repped again
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:36 PM   #192
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
An ode to fellow Chicago native Kanye West and his album covers, yes?
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:39 PM   #193
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont get why these videos are labelled Harlem Shake. They arent doin the Harlem Shake. They are just dancing like kids at a day care having a birthday party.

These videos are overkill. I dont even go looking for them, always pop up in my face one way or the other. Cant wait for this to die.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #194
knickswin
Good college starter

knickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this board

it'd be way better if lebron the egomaniac weren't camera whoring
knickswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:42 PM   #195
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This would've been 10 times better if Bosh was a dino. Battier and Chalmers ftw.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: