Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-28-2013, 12:15 AM   #1
Sham
Great young streetballer

Sham has an OK reputation so far
Default Best Play Call Tonight (Wizards Announcer)

LMAO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=NT3ePwDPp-Q#!
Sham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:16 AM   #2
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 has decent reputation
Default Re: Best Play Call Tonight (Wizards Announcer)

I saw this live on the NbaTv what an idiot
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:17 AM   #3
Sham
Great young streetballer

Sham has an OK reputation so far

Check out the reaction from the Wizards fans...

Sham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:17 AM   #4
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Wow that really looked like it went in
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:18 AM   #5
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was just going to post this

But to be honest it did look like it went in,at least from that camera angle.
Clutch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:20 AM   #6
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Detroit Pistons announcer George Blaha was fooled too. As was I. It was actually kind of confusing because from that angle it totally looked like the shot went in, yet I think I saw Brandon Knight fist pumping in triumph and the crowd was kind of cheering but kind of not.

One of the strangest looking misses I've seen, from the press angle anyway. The floor replay was quite clear.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:21 AM   #7
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:11 AM   #8
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBurningHammer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It does look like it was in.

Oh, is it the same guy who called this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQXaULLaQSE
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:00 PM   #9
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHammer
It does look like it was in.

Oh, is it the same guy who called this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQXaULLaQSE
was that in? it almost seemed like it didnt go in... but its an NBA video, so assuming it did go in
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #10
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
was that in? it almost seemed like it didnt go in... but its an NBA video, so assuming it did go in

Yeah, it went in.

He also called this one too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature..._ELquI#t=11 s

The Wizards and Raptors had some thrilling games back in the day.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:09 PM   #11
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool

Steve Buckhantz is great... I nominate him for best local announcer currently doing it.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:11 PM   #12
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Yeah, it went in.

lol wowwwwwwwwwww michael ruffin... and then we never heard from him again
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:13 PM   #13
RoundMoundOfReb
CEO of LeBron Family

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Yeah, it went in.

i remember this. Awesome play.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:47 PM   #14
ZaaaaaH
Banned

ZaaaaaH has not been impressing people

The game was crazy cuz Wiz was down 9 within 40secs. Near end of the game 11 secs left Ariza get a steal he gets Fouled for Open court Ariza Knocks down 2 FT to bring them to 1 point game and That Crazy shiit happened.

I thought it went in too but once I saw Ariza looking down and Piston players rising their hands up I knew something was up.
ZaaaaaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:50 PM   #15
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

that first angle was very deceiving so I can see why he thought it went in. But the reactions of the players should've been telling that it was a miss.

Still some funny ish right there
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: