Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-27-2013, 09:55 PM   #1
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here
Default Tobias Harris

He has been balling since joining Orlando. Was a complete nobody a few days ago.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:57 PM   #2
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tobias Harris

Also wears Dwight's number
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:03 PM   #3
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

He had potential in college, I liked him as one of our picks instead of Nicholson. Wasn't getting the minutes or the free reign he has with us now. He's looking much more well rounded then I was expecting though, I thought he'd be raw like Harkless but he looks much more polished.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:12 PM   #4
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There's like 8 guys on the Magic roster that I've never heard of before.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:33 PM   #5
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
There's like 8 guys on the Magic roster that I've never heard of before.
If you'd followed the last 2 drafts you would have herd of most of them...
The only guy I knew 0 about before we acquired him was Daquan Jones
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:45 PM   #6
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
He had potential in college, I liked him as one of our picks instead of Nicholson. Wasn't getting the minutes or the free reign he has with us now. He's looking much more well rounded then I was expecting though, I thought he'd be raw like Harkless but he looks much more polished.

Huh? He wasn't even in this draft... So how would you like him instead of Nicholson?
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #7
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

First time I seen him was against the Kings today and the guy impressed me, knows how to score no doubt, good shot and solid handle the guy looks like a NBA player no question.
andremiller07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:14 AM   #8
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

In Hennigan I trust!

GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:25 AM   #9
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

reminds me of Shareef Abdur-Rahim, he's got a nice skill set and he's only 20 yrs old, a lot of room to grow for him
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:26 AM   #10
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
reminds me of Shareef Abdur-Rahim, he's got a nice skill set and he's only 20 yrs old, a lot of room to grow for him
Damn didn't even think of that, thats a nice comparison btw
andremiller07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:34 AM   #11
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
He has been balling since joining Orlando. Was a complete nobody a few days ago.

played really well for bucks at the beginning of the season but then got benched and later was left out of rotation. Has solid skill set and can become a valuable 6th man if given minutes.

Last edited by East_Stone_Ya : 02-28-2013 at 10:43 AM.
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:40 AM   #12
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak

do you mean you would have drafted him instead of nicholson?

harris was drafted in 2011, nicholson was drafted in 2012.
chips93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:45 AM   #13
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Loved what I haveseen from him so far, nice to see the youth movement in Orlando getting more PT now we just gotta get rid of harrington so he stops eating up KOQ's minutes
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:18 AM   #14
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Highlights with Orlando so far:

14 pts / 3blks vs. Cavs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azTFrGKiGlo

16 pts vs. Philly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go29JPJNbrs

23 pts vs. Kings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhsJFgIwEWg

It's weird watching #12 drain free throws for the Magic.

That quick right-hand drive looks nearly unstoppable and he has a mean stroke from the outside. If he starts driving left with the same efficiency this kid might be special.

Last edited by Take Your Lumps : 02-28-2013 at 11:23 AM.
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #15
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

whoa his cousin is Channing Frye?
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: