Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 08:38 AM   #1
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Default Censorship on this forum regarding lebron

look at my thread. i backed it up with facts and logic and reasoning, all simply being true. yet no lebron fans are willing to face it. mods will also help by deleting the topic. is this insidebron.com?

i do not wish to do anything, simply discuss basketball. yet mods wont even let this happen? if the thread was not made by ripthekik, tell me, what reason is there for deleting it?

again, in very concise words, i put forward the discussion:

"lebron fans loves to say that kobe is lucky. how lucky is it to be an 18 year old bench player, with a young dominant all star like shaq starting? whats lucky is being given your own team, minutes, shots, and being in an easy conference from day 1."
Old 02-24-2013, 08:42 AM   #2
DMV2
Shot caller

Default Re: Censorship on this forum regarding lebron

You've been blackballed from the community.

Time to take refuge and return another time. Come back a stronger, wiser, mightier Ripthekik.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:48 AM   #3
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Its quite true that if the topic were not made by you id take it more serious. Just like if this topic:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=276935

Had not been made by Pauk I likely dont get so annoyed by it.

Some of you people take your love/hate so far that nobody needs to see anything you have to say anymore. ITs not being said to get anyone to think...or really talk about anything. Its topic after topic of BS because you get emotionally connected to how people see some athlete.

There are several people who shouldnt even be allowed to make topics on Lebron, Kobe, Jordan and one ortwo others. You are one.

10 thousand players have been in the league. People like you do more to make it insidebron or insidekobe than the mostly reasonable people getting sucked into arguments if they dont know what youre doing or the people mocking you if they do.

Either way it goes the topic ends up terrible and is not needed.

Last edited by Kblaze8855 : 02-24-2013 at 09:02 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:52 AM   #4
DMV2
Shot caller

Kblaze, reply to this post please: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=71
Old 02-24-2013, 08:53 AM   #5
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

if you could get past my name, you could see i put forward a very decent argument. in fact, i dont think it's been said by any previous discussion either. i actually bring new discussion to the table, increasing the basketball discussion on insidehoops. i would appreciate it if people respond to the argument itself, instead of me all the time.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:58 AM   #6
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Sorry. Some people go so far one way or the other you cant keep giving them the benefit of the doubt. Be honest....you reading anything Pauk has to say about Lebron as if hes an unbiased observer? Just answer that to yourself.

Now that ive heard you out allow me to respond with two blocks....

Since the one in the other topic clearly didnt get the message across. Make another one and I will find one with 3. After that....it will have to be Manute Bols 4 blocks in a row vs the Magic. After that...im probably screwed. But lets not take it that far. Im gonna go eat breakfast. Enjoy your day.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread