Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-24-2013, 03:57 AM   #1
Flagrant 2
QUITE FRANKLY

Flagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFlagrant 2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Name the first 3 NBA players that come to your mind

Go
Flagrant 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:58 AM   #2
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation
Default Re: Name the first 3 NBA players that come to your mind

Derek Fisher

Blake Griffin

Kobe Bryant.

I don't know why Derek Fisher. just those 3 the first ones.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:08 AM   #3
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9512
Derek Fisher

Blake Griffin

Kobe Bryant.

I don't know why Derek Fisher. just those 3 the first ones.

These because he said it.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:14 AM   #4
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Derek Fisher

Blake Griffin

Kobe Bryant
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:16 AM   #5
wRedJ10
Decent playground baller

wRedJ10 has an OK reputation so far

Kobe
Lebron
Chris Paul
wRedJ10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:17 AM   #6
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Marcus LoVett Junior

Aaron Holiday

Jrue Holiday

Future NBA players count too, right?
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:19 AM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Marcus LoVett Junior

Aaron Holiday

Jrue Holiday

Future NBA players count too, right?
you love some LoVett. Not that I blame you. But hope you keep up with him once he moves back to Indiana this summer.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:23 AM   #8
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
you love some LoVett. Not that I blame you. But hope you keep up with him once he moves back to Indiana this summer.

He just impressed me when Campbell Hall & Providence played. I went to see one future NBA talent, ended up seeing two.

Cali High School Ball trumps the crap out here in Phoenix, miss that good stuff.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:25 AM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
He just impressed me when Campbell Hall & Providence played. I went to see one future NBA talent, ended up seeing two.

Cali High School Ball trumps the crap out here in Phoenix, miss that good stuff.
just keep being a fan when he signs with Purdue. it's happening, I tell ya! gotta pretend something good's happening!

seriously though, I know the kid's still crazy young, but he's pretty damn small.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:26 AM   #10
jstern
College star

jstern has decent reputationjstern has decent reputation

Rod Strickland (Completely forgotten player to me in a sense)
Detlef Schrempf
Patrick Ewing
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:28 AM   #11
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kobe
LeBron
Durant
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:29 AM   #12
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
Rod Strickland (Completely forgotten player to me in a sense)
Detlef Schrempf
Patrick Ewing
Strickland's one of the best point guard rim finishers ever, maybe THE best. There're plenty of legit bigs that wish they could finish inside of 5 feet like him.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:31 AM   #13
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
just keep being a fan when he signs with Purdue. it's happening, I tell ya! gotta pretend something good's happening!

seriously though, I know the kid's still crazy young, but he's pretty damn small.

Anyone from the SFV, I'm a fan of. Jrue & Aaron Holiday. Nick Young. Tyler Honeycutt. Jordan Farmar. Gilbert Arenas.

LoVett'll grow, but still be an undersized two guard. I can't see him being a point, but who knows. His offensive repertoire is insane already though, along with Aaron's. The younger Holiday is a better offensive player than Jrue was in High School. Hope it translates to the pros.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:42 AM   #14
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Lebron, Kobe, Wade
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:55 AM   #15
Noyze
Great young streetballer

Noyze has an OK reputation so far