Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-23-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash is starting to rub some people the wrong wayNash is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default king Bosh

Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:53 PM   #2
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board
Default Re: king Bosh

I wonder if Wade and James, the cool kids ever get tired of this guy's antics.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
They know they arent doing shit without bosh so I doubt they would act up when he is goofing around. And I have no doubt that wade is the leader of their crew
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:57 PM   #4
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Bosh is an awesome teammate no way!

Last edited by AlonzoGOAT : 02-23-2013 at 10:00 PM.
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:59 PM   #5
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Of course not. They find it funny, and he's a great teammate.
DaSeba5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:00 PM   #6
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

I caught the sarcasm.

Yes Bosh comes off as the only non diva on this team, he seems real chill and is able to be himself
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #7
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
I caught the sarcasm.

Yes Bosh comes off as the only non diva on this team, he seems real chill and is able to be himself
lol there was no sarcasm. You are just projecting your own thoughts. I think bosh is cool as well, he is legit funny
Old 02-23-2013, 10:03 PM   #8
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat cool

cotdayum Wade's jaw.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:04 PM   #9
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

thats no moon....
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #10
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

I'm not saying he's not a good teammate. I'm just saying he's corny, and he's always playing these pranks. Wade and James have to at some point be like this kid is annoying. He always seems like the odd man out, that Wade and James have to begrudgingly like hang out with him out of obligation.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #11
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered somewhat coolL.Kizzle is considered somewhat coolL.Kizzle is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I'm not saying he's not a good teammate. I'm just saying he's corny, and he's always playing these pranks. Wade and James have to at some point be like this kid is annoying. He always seems like the odd man out, that Wade and James have to begrudgingly like hang out with him out of obligation.
If he's corny, then what are James and Wade?

If I had to choose between the three, I'd rather hang out with Bosh easily.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:11 PM   #12
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Same here but I don't think they view him like the odd man out/annoying dino or anything. Bosh has a baby to take care off too
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #13
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
You do know that this is all in your head right? If you ask me wade and james are the annoying ones the way they try so hard to be trendy and stylish, especially dwade. Lebron is corny to me too the way is he is always self-conscious of the cameras at all times and you can always catch him sneaking glances at them. Bosh is a likeable genuine goofy guy, I can tolerate that personality far more than the try-hard type.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #14
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Lol why would Bosh annoy them? He helps hem win championships?

Lets not forget that it wasn't until after Bosh signed that Bron made the decision , they know how important he is.

Besides its not like Bron or Wade especially come off as the most mature people?

And for the odd man out comment, I don't see it? I mean the media may act as if he's the odd man out but realistically he's just as valuable to that team as wade is..
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:17 PM   #15
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

This is what I'm saying. We already know that lbj is a self-absorbed diva and dwade is the exact same. You can just imagine the way they act in the club, always trying too hard to act like they are cooler than everyone. Fcuks sake just look at the way dwade poses for photos, it tells you something about him, always got that cocky smirk trying to pose like a model

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: