Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-23-2013, 09:39 PM   #1
Clyde
Local High School Star

Clyde is considered somewhat coolClyde is considered somewhat coolClyde is considered somewhat cool
Default Beal vs. Waiters

Where you at Silkk???

Some where Bealing with it I hope.
Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:41 PM   #2
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Beal vs. Waiters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde
Where you at Silkk???

maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:45 PM   #3
kenny817
Good High School Starter

kenny817 is popular on this boardkenny817 is popular on this boardkenny817 is popular on this boardkenny817 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde
Where you at Silkk???

repped
kenny817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:46 PM   #4
noob cake
Good college starter

noob cake has not been impressing people

Waiters will be better
noob cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #5
Sheed
Serious playground baller

Sheed has an OK reputation so far

If Beal keeps playing the way he does... Rookie of the Year.

Ok maybe not, but damn he's good.
Sheed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:59 PM   #6
dbk123
Banned

dbk123 has not been impressing people

lol at calling out silkk instead of pleezebelive
dbk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #7
Clyde
Local High School Star

Clyde is considered somewhat coolClyde is considered somewhat coolClyde is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbk123
lol at calling out silkk instead of pleezebelive

I dont post much on the site but Im on here everyday. Whats the deal, does he have 2 profile names or something?
Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:18 PM   #8
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Beal. I swear I see this thread every week. Waiters will finally have a game of shooting 45%+ and like 16 points and people think hes great. Beal is and will be the better player
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:52 PM   #9
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here

B3AL

He looks like just what the wizards needed out of this year's draft pick. He's ultra-competitive and can shoot/score. Maybe Ernie G finally made a call he can hang his hat on.
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:54 PM   #10
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:24 PM   #11
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

Over his last 5 games Beal is averaging

20 pts (shooting 47%, 48% from 3)
5 rebounds
3 assists

On his way to another EC Rookie of the Month award.

Last edited by tontoz : 02-24-2013 at 04:26 PM.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:42 PM   #12
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Beal. I swear I see this thread every week. Waiters will finally have a game of shooting 45%+ and like 16 points and people think hes great. Beal is and will be the better player

Uhhh...

Waiters is averaging 13.3 points on 48.2% shooting, 4 assists, 3 rebounds, 1.2 steals in his last 10 games.

Beal is averaging 14 points on 43.5% shooting, 2 assists, 3 rebounds and 0.7 steals in his last 10 games.

On the season, Waiters is averaging 14.1 points on 40% shooting, 3 assists, 3 rebounds and 1.1 steals

Beal is averaging 13.7 points on 40% shooting, 2.5 assists, 3 rebounds and 0.9 steals

Their numbers are pretty even, though Waiters has recently become much more efficient. Anyway, the numbers certainly don't back up your post.

I doubt you've seen enough of either guy to make an argument either way.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:45 PM   #13
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation here

Beal>>>>>waiters

Shows how much of a fu*king retard pleezebelieve is.
He predicted Kyrie as a bust, and waiters as second coming of dwade
coin24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:18 PM   #14
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Havn't seen much of Beal lately. Most of the Wizards games I've seen were earlier in the year without Wall and Beal played pretty poorly. I have seen the statlines and some highlights recently but personally I like Waiters.

Kyrie/Waiters will be a better backcourt than Wall/Beal IMO.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:19 PM   #15
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

I like Beal more but Waiters will be good too.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: