Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-23-2013, 05:46 PM   #31
Norcaliblunt
Local High School Star

Norcaliblunt has decent reputationNorcaliblunt has decent reputation
Default Re: Ernie is getting frustrated with Shaq on TNT

It's like a male version of The View.
Norcaliblunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:59 PM   #32
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak
Count me as another Shaq-sucks-as-an-analyst guy.

Isn't Chuck leaving after this season? I hope they get rid of Shaq, too. That'd just leave Ernie and Kenny maybe w/ CWebb rotating. If we're limited to NBATV/TNT guys, Brent Barry is my favorite analyst (overall as well) and I think he's deserving of the TNT gig. 3D and Steve Smith are also nice and better than CWebb, imo.

But I'd only want 3 regulars w/ a 4th guy rotating maybe once a month. 4 ppl on the set seems too crowded and sloppy. ...well, w/ Shaq at least. CWebb's done some good segments as the 4th guy, so who knows.

But seriously, TNT, tell Shaq to gtfo.

CWebb has a lot more fun than Steve Smith and Dennis Scott. He'd fit in much better than them. I do like Brent Barry though.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:01 PM   #33
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
Pointless post removed
by insidehoops

What happened man?
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:47 PM   #34
Dr. Cheesesteak
Local High School Star

Dr. Cheesesteak has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
CWebb has a lot more fun than Steve Smith and Dennis Scott. He'd fit in much better than them. I do like Brent Barry though.
No doubt. I think CWebb, and even Rick Fox, would be good fits for the show, if only b/c it's on national TV and those 2 are more of a draw based on their personality or name than Barry, 3D, or Smitty for sure. But I honestly think 3D and Smitty are more well-spoken and know a bit more about the X's and O's than CWebb. I like CWebb, really. I just think other analysts are better.
Dr. Cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:48 PM   #35
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
What happened man?

I bet it was him saying "clearly staged" again.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #36
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

For next year:

EJ
Kenny Smith
Gary Payton
C-Webb

I wish Chuck wasn't leaving though.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #37
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Has Chuck made an announcement about him leaving, or is this just a rumor?
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #38
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
No doubt. I think CWebb, and even Rick Fox, would be good fits for the show, if only b/c it's on national TV and those 2 are more of a draw based on their personality or name than Barry, 3D, or Smitty for sure. But I honestly think 3D and Smitty are more well-spoken and know a bit more about the X's and O's than CWebb. I like CWebb, really. I just think other analysts are better.

In all honesty,TNT didn't need anymore analysts
sportsfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #39
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Forget shaq and his masonic "g" ring im ashame d
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #40
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
What happened man?

Posted a pic of a butt hurt girl scout telling on someone.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:00 PM   #41
Dr. Cheesesteak
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan76
In all honesty,TNT didn't need anymore analysts
I don't want all of them at the booth simultaneously, dude! I was just saying which I would want as candidates to replace Chuck (and Shaq).
Old 02-23-2013, 08:04 PM   #42
sportsfan76
Decent college freshman

sportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partssportsfan76 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
I don't want all of them at the booth simultaneously, dude! I was just saying which I would want as candidates to replace Chuck (and Shaq).

No I was saying that it should have remained Ernie, kenny, and Charles.
sportsfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #43
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This tnt gig really was a mistake on shaq's part. He always came across as a funny and cool dude but now we know that he is just an immature f*gg*t
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:09 PM   #44
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yea shaq sucks HARDCORE

GTFO SHAQ
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:15 PM   #45
Dr. Cheesesteak
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan76
No I was saying that it should have remained Ernie, kenny, and Charles.
ahh, well I very much agree.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: