Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-22-2013, 04:30 PM   #1
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Mark Cuban suggests that Lakers consider using amnesty on Kobe Bryant

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...r&dlvrit=53297
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #2
Orlando Magic
National High School Star

Orlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mark Cuban suggests that Lakers consider using amnesty on Kobe Bryant

heh
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #3
Clyde
Local High School Star

Clyde is considered somewhat coolClyde is considered somewhat coolClyde is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Mark Cuban suggests that Lakers consider using amnesty on Kobe Bryant

Ha ha ha ha ha

no
Clyde is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #4
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this board

I'm glad you've finally found someone just as stupid to agree with what you (or your alter ego Nash) have been saying for a while now, and the fruit of that marriage is this retarded thread. Enjoy!
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #5
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong waySyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Lakers as a basketball team will benefit from it but as an organization you can't possibly think of a worse move.
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:36 PM   #6
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation here

Yup, and Cube's can use all the cap space he has loaded up for the offseason to claim Kobe.

C'mon, Kobe 30 mil doesn't put the lakers under the cap. Now if you lose Dwight for nothing, thats 50 mil gone on a 100 mil total salary, which I think is still over the salary cap although they would be under the tax
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #7
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, tell ownership to amnesty Kobe the week Jerry Buss dies and Kobe talks about being a Laker for life
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #8
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Can they amnesty him and then resign him? Idk the rules, but didn't OKC do that with Perkins (or were going to)? If that's possible within the rules then i say do it. 30 mill could go far
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #9
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lmao thats not what he said. i listened to the show this morning...
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #10
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've said for the last couple years that the Lakers won't be able to rebuild a contender until Kobe's contract comes off the books. It's not that Kobe isn't a great player, it's just that he isn't worth 40-50% of a teams cap space anymore.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:43 PM   #11
shortsoptional
Great young streetballer

shortsoptional has a terrific reputationshortsoptional has a terrific reputationshortsoptional has a terrific reputationshortsoptional has a terrific reputationshortsoptional has a terrific reputation

"If you look at their payroll ... you've got to ask that question, 'Should they amnesty Kobe?'" Cuban said on ESPN's "Ben and Skin Show" in Dallas. "I'm just saying that hypothetically," Cuban said. "When I say amnesty Kobe, I don't think they'd do it, but they've got some choices to make. Now, they're in a big market, but they're still limited."
shortsoptional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:59 PM   #12
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Don't think they haven't thought about it. Why do you think they've left their amnesty just laying around? It's not like they haven't had any bad contracts. It's like a last resort.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:03 PM   #13
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Cuban wants to Bring in Kobe for 10 Million a season lol.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:06 PM   #14
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
Yup, and Cube's can use all the cap space he has loaded up for the offseason to claim Kobe.

C'mon, Kobe 30 mil doesn't put the lakers under the cap. Now if you lose Dwight for nothing, thats 50 mil gone on a 100 mil total salary, which I think is still over the salary cap although they would be under the tax

How much is Laker's total Salary right now?

Max is suppose to be $58 Million? Kobe's salary is $31 million. Hes taking over 50%.
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:33 PM   #15
dirkdiggler41
(no Dirk homer)

dirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this board

They pay 100 millions in salaries this season. They will pay 78 mill next season if they dont resign anyone.

If you Google salaries/la_lakers.htm you will find it. Im not allowed to post a direct link
dirkdiggler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: