Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-19-2013, 02:06 AM   #31
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Holy Jesus pauk!

I take some responsibility for his breakdown, I kept baiting him and he kept releasing his novels in frustration.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:18 AM   #32
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lmao this thread is hilarious.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:23 AM   #33
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

This is his "leave britney alone" moment....
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:24 AM   #34
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation hereMr. Jabbar has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
This is his "leave britney alone" moment....

hahaha totally see pauk recording one of those "leave bronzy alone!"
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:41 AM   #35
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

I knew I wasn't LeBron's biggest fan by any means, but damn I didn't know I was that far away from being his biggest fan. All i'd have to say about LeBron being blocked by Kobe (or anyone...) is big deal. He's an NBA player that believe it or not plays against other NBA players, and all of them at some point or another will be blocked.

That took me like 10% of the words Pauk wrote, and I think my message is more clear lol.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:43 AM   #36
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
I knew I wasn't LeBron's biggest fan by any means, but damn I didn't know I was that far away from being his biggest fan. All i'd have to say about LeBron being blocked by Kobe (or anyone...) is big deal. He's an NBA player that believe it or not plays against other NBA players, and all of them at some point or another will be blocked.

That took me like 10% of the words Pauk wrote, and I think my message is more clear lol.

DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:43 AM   #37
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

10%?
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:57 AM   #38
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just wrote a research paper on Langston Hughes that was 800 words long...
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:58 AM   #39
alleykat
High school junior varsity star

alleykat has an OK reputation so far

ISH dissertation
alleykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:00 AM   #40
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP3MVP
20 hours in paint. Feel free to use, anyone.

RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:04 AM   #41
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Your post = 67 words
Pauk's post = 1,554 words

67/1,554 = .04

So, to clarify, I also believe your message has more clarity, but with 4% the words. Then again, I can't imagine anyone actually sat down and read Pauk's entire post, top to bottom, so I may be wrong. He could have a thorough breakdown of String Theory in there, as far as I know.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:20 AM   #42
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Your post = 67 words
Pauk's post = 1,554 words

67/1,554 = .04

So, to clarify, I also believe your message has more clarity, but with 4% the words. Then again, I can't imagine anyone actually sat down and read Pauk's entire post, top to bottom, so I may be wrong. He could have a thorough breakdown of String Theory in there, as far as I know.
I skimmed through it and saw two analogies with the block: an old lion mustering up all his strength for one final attack on a prime lion, and an average joe knocking out Mike Tyson while he's sleeping. Brilliant stuff
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:22 AM   #43
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

he took it too hard and we are all letting him have it

thats enough guys, this is how super villains are born
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:29 AM   #44
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

I didn't think Pauk would reach a deeper level of mortification after this thread

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=262375

no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:29 AM   #45
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP3MVP
20 hours in paint. Feel free to use, anyone.

maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: