Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #181
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Holy Jesus pauk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
I was talking about Kobes words & taunting, not his plays..... the words & taunting he was throwing towards Lebron all of the sudden was completely unnecessary, despite me knowing how Kobe is in every detail it surprised even me, considering its a all-star game........ Everything he did was intended with a pun.... he did something and then was like: "Here i got you know ****!! You cant score on me!!"... non of that was friendly, you could see it in his facial expression and body language.... You could see that it was something more behind that than "competition"....

It was completely uncalled for, very unnecessary... but it was Kobe being Kobe for sure.... i just didnt expect it in a all-star game...

Has nothing to do with competitiveness, it always gets somewhat competitive in the 4th, but its only their games that get more serious.... not their ATTITUDEs.............

I have never seen Kobe (or anybody in NBA history) with this kindof attitude towards ONE SPECIFIC PLAYER in a All-Star game.... have you?? Its not like Lebron instigated it, infact he couldnt believe what he was seeing himself...

Thats the only thing i am touching on...
yeah, do you know the guy? how often do you guys hang out? ****ing clown
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:25 PM   #182
dbk123
Banned

dbk123 has not been impressing people

Who got the last laugh now?
dbk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:36 PM   #183
KyleKong
Big Sexy

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:49 PM   #184
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbk123

We going to act like anyone was a winner in this thread?

Embarrassing all the way around.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:20 PM   #185
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbk123
I did! This thread is gold!
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #186
jzek
EL LO BEE

jzek has decent reputationjzek has decent reputation

That 'lion' opening paragraph always gets me
jzek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:29 PM   #187
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good memories
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:44 AM   #188
TheCorporation
I go HAM

TheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheCorporation is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

TheCorporation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:07 AM   #189
tazb
HoFx3+1

tazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Pauk won.
tazb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:35 AM   #190
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:59 AM   #191
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who would have thought Lebron would go from being the young lion last season getting battered and bruised by a still potent Kobe (the old lion) in an ASG, to a freakishly quick role transformation to the old lion this season. Only unlike Kobe he's not able to defend his turf and he's getting battered and bruised by the new young lion Kevin Durant... It's like his psyche is so fragile that he never had a chance to establish himself as a prime lion. The only reason he became an old lion in the first place is because father time took out Kobe, it wasn't even his own doing. Lebron's time came and went so fast I don't think anyone even had an opportunity to appreciate it, it's Durant's league now
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:04 AM   #192
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

It really is crazy how Durant just took over as the best player....I thought he would be 2nd best for at least another couple years. He will get a scoring title and MVP probably this season
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:06 AM   #193
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I cannot wait for the excuses when LeBron wins again. I'm particularly waiting for Cavs take on the situation.
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:50 AM   #194
JebronLames
Cleveland LeCavs!

JebronLames has decent reputationJebronLames has decent reputation

I found this inspirational.
JebronLames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:13 AM   #195
KobeMagic
Can barely lace up my sneakers

KobeMagic has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Who would have thought Lebron would go from being the young lion last season getting battered and bruised by a still potent Kobe (the old lion) in an ASG, to a freakishly quick role transformation to the old lion this season. Only unlike Kobe he's not able to defend his turf and he's getting battered and bruised by the new young lion Kevin Durant... It's like his psyche is so fragile that he never had a chance to establish himself as a prime lion. The only reason he became an old lion in the first place is because father time took out Kobe, it wasn't even his own doing. Lebron's time came and went so fast I don't think anyone even had an opportunity to appreciate it, it's Durant's league now

dam.... I feel sorry for Lebron and especially his fans. His time came and went by so fast.
KobeMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: