Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-15-2013, 08:51 AM   #1
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default OKC Thunder are 3-8 against Miami Heat since LeBron took his talent to South Beach...

...and for some reasons people think it's Durant's turn to win MVP with OKC being a heavy favorite to win the championship. I don't quite get it. Let's discuss about the reasons!!
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:54 AM   #2
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: OKC Thunder are 3-8 against Miami Heat since LeBron took his talent to South Beach...

OKC is Miami's prison bitch. End of story.
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:55 AM   #3
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: OKC Thunder are 3-8 against Miami Heat since LeBron took his talent to South Beach...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh
OKC is Miami's prison bitch. End of story.
This was an inspiring post. Repped!
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:57 AM   #4
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

They are a better built team and are far more talented so the fact OKC is 3-8 is not that bad against a far superior team.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:27 AM   #5
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
...and for some reasons people think it's Durant's turn to win MVP with OKC being a heavy favorite to win the championship. I don't quite get it. Let's discuss about the reasons!!

I've never seen someone say OKC was a heavy favorite to win the championship. I've only seen people saying Miami is a lock.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:24 PM   #6
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Hank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
I've never seen someone say OKC was a heavy favorite to win the championship. I've only seen people saying Miami is a lock.

What ?? OKC's odds opened at around -170 favorites to win the series.

http://www.oddsshark.com/nba/nba-cha...p-odds-preview

A series price of -170 for an NBA Finals series is big. OKC was huge favorites to win.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #7
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Oh word? The way I remember it, Miami was projected to lose against either OKC or SAS last season. Weird. I must be imagining things.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:28 PM   #8
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank
What ?? OKC's odds opened at around -170 favorites to win the series.

http://www.oddsshark.com/nba/nba-cha...p-odds-preview

A series price of -170 for an NBA Finals series is big. OKC was huge favorites to win.

I thought OKC was going to win it all last year. Then LeBron had that incredible game 6 vs. Boston. It was clear after that no one was getting in his way. Couldn't go another year being called a choker.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #9
Duncan21formvp
Good college starter

Duncan21formvp is popular on this boardDuncan21formvp is popular on this boardDuncan21formvp is popular on this boardDuncan21formvp is popular on this board

OKC built there team thru the draft, Miami built there team combining 3 superstars in there primes who are efficient as hell #1, #2 and #4 in PER the season before they joined forces. And then added other guys like Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis and other great role players like Battier, Mike Miller, Haslem and Chalmers.

If you remove Durant and Lebron from the equation the talent isn't even close.
Duncan21formvp is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: