Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-15-2013, 03:32 AM   #16
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: James plays with 2 superstar/All-star players...then why

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
If that's what you say, bruh.

Like a poster above said, just sit back and acknowledge that LeBron is playing out of his mind, and I dunno, be a reasonable NBA fan and actually enjoy this run? I guess you're another Kobe stan though, so that's an impossible ask.
I like kobe, but i don't hang from his nuts, i don't hang from anyone nuts. I'm just a realest. I'm not impressed by what he nor the heat team is doing. It's too easy. The superteam crap ruins the game.
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:34 AM   #17
Fatstogey
I airball my layups

Fatstogey has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor B
He did 27/7/7 in Cleveland for 7 years...how is that not impressive?
Not to mention taking that dead weight team into the playoffs. ECF and finals. An amazing feat. Team goes from best record to worst record just like that. Teh fact that he has some guys who can make shots with him now just makes you guys butthurt cause you know they are about to get the 5 rings they set out for.

And once Lebron does that you will have nothing left to argue with. Even the ole "mj could jump shoot better than him" is starting to look like a thing of the past. IM so thrilled to see where hes gonna take the game.

Shoot where hes already taken it.
Fatstogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:35 AM   #18
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor B
He did 27/7/7 in Cleveland for 7 years...how is that not impressive?
That's when i was impressed, back when he actually had to work for the majority of his points, lower efficiency, more last second shots etc. putting in work, now a days he gets so many easy baskets as a bi-product of his cast that it's not visually impressive. like i said. It's just too easy.

His trip to the finals was a fluke in 07.... James has only defeated 1 team with a record over .500 in the playoffs before joining miami and that was the pistons.

Last edited by I.R.Beast : 02-15-2013 at 03:38 AM.
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:40 AM   #19
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:41 AM   #20
alleykat
High school junior varsity star

alleykat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
I like kobe, but i don't hang from his nuts, i don't hang from anyone nuts. I'm just a realest. I'm not impressed by what he nor the heat team is doing. It's too easy. The superteam crap ruins the game.

Nahhhh.....if u were a realist u would acknowledge he's in a great run....because in reality it is amazing numbers that is unprecedented regardless of who he is playing with....

Nothing about this thread is being real....if u don't like him just keep it real and say it, no need to beat around the bush

Last edited by alleykat : 02-15-2013 at 03:45 AM.
alleykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:44 AM   #21
LeBird
Good High School Starter

LeBird has an OK reputation so far

Geez...where do you begin.

Playing with other stars can - and usually does - hurt your stats.
LeBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:45 AM   #22
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So MJ wasn't legendary when he played with pippen/💂Rodman.. All the greats had help.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:47 AM   #23
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputation

The greatest of them all need great teammates for great success.

Kobe Duncan Bird Magic Jordan

all had great teammates to get to their status today. But doesn't deny the fact they were some of the best to walk this earth.

LeBron will hopefully join their ranks when all is done.
He has Wade and Bosh, now Ray Allen. but that's how Miami built their team. Not that he's taking the backseat and just riding this team of his. He's leading the pack, he's doing work. Extreme work that is.

What LeBron did in Cleveland was magnificent. Yes he did some shit when he's headed to Miami, but can you hate him for what he decided. else he will be another 76ers Iverson, Wolves KG, heading into the POs as great players but never able to get there due to the lack of team talents.
livingby3's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:48 AM   #24
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Op is the biggest F@ggot in this forum.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 02-15-2013 at 03:57 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:54 AM   #25
LebronairJAMES
troll hunter

LebronairJAMES has decent reputation

Op Is A B!tch
LebronairJAMES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:04 AM   #26
JBrizzy
Decent playground baller

JBrizzy is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Haters gonna hate.

It doesn't matter what Lebron does. It doesn't matter that he is playing like a goddamn basketball monster. There is literally nothing could he can do in the eyes of his haters. Goes the same way for Kobe haters. Even if he is not the greatest player in the league now he has proven himself and even at this age is one of the best, and a great champion.

And on top of that, you're only as good as your last game. Every time the players get out on the floor they have to prove themselves. If someone starts to rest on their laurels they fade into irrelevance. Sometimes we see flashes in the pan when players excel for a few seasons, but then you have other players who consistently beast on mutha****as throughout their career.

Sorry guys, I'm high.
JBrizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: