Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-14-2013, 10:38 PM   #1
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I hate Lebron James

But if he continues to play at this level, he'll be a lock for the top 5 all time and probably surpass Jordan.

In related news, I also hate Jordan.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Hank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: I hate Lebron James

repped (one of the very few Lakers fans deserving of this honor)
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:40 PM   #3
Michael_Wilbon
Great young streetballer

Michael_Wilbon has not been impressing people

I always thought it was ridiculous, but you're right...if he continues playing at this level then he might just go down as the GOAT. Unbelievable.
Michael_Wilbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:42 PM   #4
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Wilbon
I always thought it was ridiculous, but you're right...if he continues playing at this level then he might just go down as the GOAT. Unbelievable.

It's just insane. I can't disrespect the man's game anymore. And I WANT to!
Old 02-14-2013, 10:42 PM   #5
gengiskhan
Banned

gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
But if he continues to play at this level, he'll be a lock for the top 5 all time and probably surpass Jordan.

In related news, I also hate Jordan.

Top 10 GOATs locked...yes.

Top 5 GOATs locked....NO chance Yet till he wins atleast 3 rings.

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Wilt or Magic
4. Magic or Wilt
5. Bird

Top 5 are too STACKED!!

LBJ has no chance of cracking til he wins 3+ rings.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #6
raid09
Local High School Star

raid09 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengiskhan

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Wilt or Magic
4. Magic or Wilt
5. Bird

Top 5 are too STACKED!!

"Continues to play at this level" surely implies 2 more championships, right?
raid09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #7
Michael_Wilbon
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
It's just insane. I can't disrespect the man's game anymore. And I WANT to!

Haha I know! I wanna hate him too, but I just can't. I have made the mistake in the past of not appreciating greatness until it was gone and I need to appreciate what I'm seeing while I still have the chance.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #8
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

Quote:

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Wilt or Magic
4. Magic or Wilt
5. Bird

Top 5 are too STACKED!!

I agree with that. He ain't getting that high without winning more rings, but at this point, who's stopping him? The gap between him and Durant right now is so wide you can fit Hawaii in that shit.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:45 PM   #9
BuffaloBill
Death Gun

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

6 rings and 7 mvps I'll say he's better than MJ.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:46 PM   #10
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryimnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Wilt or Magic
4. Magic or Wilt
5. Bird

Top 5 are too STACKED!!

wheres kobe you dumb shit?
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:46 PM   #11
Mr. Jabbar
Da Real Lambo

Mr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bro, don't do this..., I can help you out if you need more reasons to hate him, I have a 40 reasons to hate him list with me all the time. PM me.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:47 PM   #12
Michael_Wilbon
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
Bro, don't do this...

Old 02-14-2013, 10:50 PM   #13
Freedom Kid7
Lazy Bulls fan

Freedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected poster

I feel the same way. I've thought that Bird's offensive game was superior, but at this rate he may even surpass Bird's offensive game. It saddens me, but as you mention, I respect LeBron. He's balled hard.
Freedom Kid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:50 PM   #14
gengiskhan
Banned

gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09

This is Top 5 GOAT list & not Top 12 GOAT list you damb $hytte.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:52 PM   #15
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09

At around #8 or #9.
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: