Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-15-2013, 01:27 AM   #1
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here
Exclamation Would anyone be mad if a player Knocked out a ref?

I know I wouldn't. After a T, it would be perfect. These guys think they're the stars of the league and are blind and biased as f*uck

My nominee: Metta World Peace. A fitting way to end his career, goes down as a hero and we don't get to see him running a fast break again
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:31 AM   #2
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman

Knicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKnicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Would anyone be mad if a player Knocked out a ref?

riiiiiiiiight
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:31 AM   #3
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQy9VXSUHRw
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:33 AM   #4
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:50 AM   #5
305Baller
Dos minutos.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

The Heats execution is really wht is helping them excel, finishing very well at the cup
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:49 AM   #6
ispin69
Banned

ispin69 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryispin69 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryispin69 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Why shouldn't Kobe be the hero?
ispin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:23 AM   #7
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would, it'd be a bad example for kids.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:15 AM   #8
MtMutombo
I airball my layups

MtMutombo has an OK reputation so far

I think that refs get biased, but I dont buy them picking winners or beeing puppeteered by great sith jewish overlord David Stern BUT if a player knocked out a ref, that would change the wholeeee player-ref-league relationship. My guess is that refs would be alot more concerned with calling a game evenly.

I wish there was more of a ref perspective cus sometimes you watch these guys and it really looks like theyre picking favs.
MtMutombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:21 AM   #9
joeyjoejoe
Good High School Starter

joeyjoejoe has an OK reputation so far

Like the hurricane can't remember his name Gilbert something dude is a dutch animal
joeyjoejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:24 AM   #10
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman

InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtMutombo
I think that refs get biased, but I dont buy them picking winners or beeing puppeteered by great sith jewish overlord David Stern BUT if a player knocked out a ref, that would change the wholeeee player-ref-league relationship. My guess is that refs would be alot more concerned with calling a game evenly.

I wish there was more of a ref perspective cus sometimes you watch these guys and it really looks like theyre picking favs.

Refs are human, if a ref sees player A elbow player B and calls a foul on player A but didn't see player B elbow player A first it's not their fault - it's the nature of the game. Same with flopping, if a ref can't tell there's nothing you can do unless you want 30+ reviews every game.

If a players were to start knocking out refs for bad calls we're going to see security guards coming into refs' rescues every time a player even comes close to approach a ref. And there would definitely be no more coach/player to ref conversations during dead balls.
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:47 AM   #11
wakencdukest
Local High School Star

wakencdukest has decent reputationwakencdukest has decent reputation

Only a piece of shit would knock out a ref. If you can't abide by the rules, you shouldn't be playing sports.
wakencdukest is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: