Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-14-2013, 11:55 PM   #1
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool
Default Russell Westbrook

Finally the world sees it to refresh their memory, game stats look good, empty stats dude is top 5 lowest IQ in the league, the Thunder will never win a championship with this idiot running point takes the worst shots at the worst times.

in b4 he takes terrible shots because he has to win
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:57 PM   #2
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Russell Westbrook

Man I was pausing the game and showing my son how this dude is dumb as a rock. Play after play. Just, stupid.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:58 PM   #3
Mr. Jabbar
Da Real Lambo

Mr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OKC will NEVER win it all with Westbrook. Abysmall IQ, moves 10x faster than he thinks. Westbrook is the closest thing I've seen to Shannon Brown IQ-wise, even athletically they are very similar.

Awful player.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:59 PM   #4
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Steve Blake , Morris for Westbrook! Deal?
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:59 PM   #5
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Finally the world sees it to refresh their memory, game stats look good, empty stats dude is top 5 lowest IQ in the league, the Thunder will never win a championship with this idiot running point takes the worst shots at the worst times.

in b4 he takes terrible shots because he has to win
He's terrible and I don't say that lightly.

One of the worst point guards I've ever seen. Easily has a top 3 Low IQ for a PG of all time
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:59 PM   #6
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

I know I will negged by every Westbrook groupie as usual, but it's the truth.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:59 PM   #7
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

goatbrook gonna goat

making ppl on the internet angry. lovin it
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:00 AM   #8
FindingTim
National High School Star

FindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat cool

at halftime I checked the box score, and I was stunned by how well Westbrook was performing. It didn't feel like he was having much of a positive impact at all...
FindingTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:00 AM   #9
derb2k2
Bandwagoner

derb2k2 is considered somewhat coolderb2k2 is considered somewhat cool

at the beginning of the season it seemed he'd worked on his decision-making, but man he still doing stupid shit
derb2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:00 AM   #10
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
OKC will NEVER win it all with Westbrook. Abysmall IQ, moves 10x faster than he thinks. Westbrook is the closest thing I've seen to Shannon Browns IQ wise, even athletically they are very similar.

Awful player.

Lol Hes moves too fast to make decisions. When I see westbrook drive to the lane its so explosive you'd have to go back and pin point where to make a pass. The guy just has a gear only Rose and AI had.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:01 AM   #11
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

same old troll making the same old threads
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:04 AM   #12
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Keep chuckin Westbrick.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:05 AM   #13
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingTim
at halftime I checked the box score, and I was stunned by how well Westbrook was performing. It didn't feel like he was having much of a positive impact at all...

Most of his fans have a similar IQ they see good numbers and dunks and start drooling from the mouth instead of actually thinking the PG is the guy with the ball most the time and the dumbass pullups he shoots with a teammate wide open is negated by fancy dunks
Old 02-15-2013, 12:06 AM   #14
gengiskhan
Banned

gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
OKC will NEVER win it all with Westbrook. Abysmall IQ, moves 10x faster than he thinks. Westbrook is the closest thing I've seen to Shannon Brown IQ-wise, even athletically they are very similar.

Awful player.

this.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:09 AM   #15
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

damn 6 To
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: