Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2013, 10:50 PM   #31
gengiskhan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,574
gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33


If you put Wade and Bosh on the 88 Bulls, MJ would have less possessions and it's more likely that his stats would go down rather than up.

Have you even seen Wade's ball handling & dribbling ability

Wade is the most careless ball handler for SG. He is a 'soft' dribbler & this means he cannot dribble away from his body like Pippen & Jordan who were 'hard' dribblers.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:52 PM   #32
Jacks3
Very good NBA starter
 
Jacks3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8,812
Jacks3 has decent reputationJacks3 has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

He's playing in the weakest era for superstars in history. In a pathetic conference. With by far the most stacked team in the league.

Jordan level my ass.
Jacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:53 PM   #33
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Glide2keva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,290
Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

I don't know about being on jordan's level, but to deny how he is just beasting without even busting a sweat is just hating.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:57 PM   #34
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year
 
tmacattack33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,204
tmacattack33 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengiskhan
Have you even seen Wade's ball handling & dribbling ability

Wade is the most careless ball handler for SG. He is a 'soft' dribbler & this means he cannot dribble away from his body like Pippen & Jordan who were 'hard' dribblers.

I thought you said he was a good player and that would be a reason why MJ would have done better in 88 if Wade was on the 88 Bulls...

...and now you are saying he sucks?

tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:58 PM   #35
PP34Deuce
Good college starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,321
PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
I don't know about being on jordan's level, but to deny how he is just beasting without even busting a sweat is just hating.

His stamina is whats amazing. He has shoot 3's really good, but he just out hustles you while being a star.

And I dont think he will ever get serious injuries because hes just bionic man.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:58 PM   #36
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year
 
tmacattack33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,204
tmacattack33 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks3
He's playing in the weakest era for superstars in history. In a pathetic conference. With by far the most stacked team in the league.

Jordan level my ass.

They are 19-5 against the West. And they've already played OKC twice and LAC last week.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:00 PM   #37
Whoah10115
Linja Status
 
Whoah10115's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,968
Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Shut up gengis. Do you really think anyone actually takes you seriously? You and Andgar are the two biggest, stupidest, ****ing Jordan stans on the board. There is a reason I have you ignored...you say NOTHING of merit, EVER.



You're right on them, but James is certainly not on Jordan's level.


I wasn't a huge Jordan fan...especially as he beat my team a lot. But there really is no comparing. Michael could do everything at all times...and I don't mean he "could"; I mean he could because he DID.


The closest thing is Magic. Magic is pretty much my favorite player (along with Patrick) but I have to admit Jordan is somewhere else. Lebron is not there.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:01 PM   #38
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Glide2keva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,290
Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
You're right on them, but James is certainly not on Jordan's level.


I wasn't a huge Jordan fan...especially as he beat my team a lot. But there really is no comparing. Michael could do everything at all times...and I don't mean he "could"; I mean he could because he DID.


The closest thing is Magic. Magic is pretty much my favorite player (along with Patrick) but I have to admit Jordan is somewhere else. Lebron is not there.
But he is getting there.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #39
gengiskhan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,574
gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
I thought you said he was a good player and that would be a reason why MJ would have done better in 88 if Wade was on the 88 Bulls...

...and now you are saying he sucks?


MJ will still be a primary ball handler with Wade in the line up.

You said MJs touches will go down with Wade in the line up which is not true.

MJ's touches went down because Pippen was a great Point Forward an excellent ball handler & passer.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:05 PM   #40
gengiskhan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,574
gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks3
He's playing in the weakest era for superstars in history. In a pathetic conference. With by far the most stacked team in the league.

Jordan level my ass.

this.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:06 PM   #41
Whoah10115
Linja Status
 
Whoah10115's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,968
Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
His stamina is whats amazing. He has shoot 3's really good, but he just out hustles you while being a star.

And I dont think he will ever get serious injuries because hes just bionic man.


Agree with all of this.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:08 PM   #42
Smoke117
Barstool Blues
 
Smoke117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,833
Smoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
You're right on them, but James is certainly not on Jordan's level.


I wasn't a huge Jordan fan...especially as he beat my team a lot. But there really is no comparing. Michael could do everything at all times...and I don't mean he "could"; I mean he could because he DID.


The closest thing is Magic. Magic is pretty much my favorite player (along with Patrick) but I have to admit Jordan is somewhere else. Lebron is not there.

I said they are on the same tier, I never said he was as good as Jordan. Michael Jordan isn't god where nobody can reach his level. He may be the greatest but that doesn't mean he has no peers.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:09 PM   #43
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year
 
tmacattack33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,204
tmacattack33 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengiskhan
MJ will still be a primary ball handler with Wade in the line up.

You said MJs touches will go down with Wade in the line up which is not true.

MJ's touches went down because Pippen was a great Point Forward an excellent ball handler & passer.

Man, arguing with you is highly entertaining and confusing.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:16 PM   #44
gengiskhan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,574
gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
Man, arguing with you is highly entertaining and confusing.

Brother. 1988 & 1989 Pippen SUCKED !

& you are "EXCHANGING" an All-Star STARTER Wade for 1988 1989 pippen on Bulls so I said, MJ will get beyond 8 / 8

all-star STARTER Wade will give 2 more APG to MJ & get MJ total of APG to 8 + 2 = 10 APG

all-star STARTER 6'4" Wade will collect 2 less defensive RPG than 6'8" Pippen so MJ's RPG will go up 2 so 8+ 2 = 10 RPG

all-star STARTER Wade will steal 2-3 PPG from MJ so MJ's PPG will go down from 32.5 PPG to 30 PPG.

all-star STARTER Jordan + all-star STARTER Wade in 1989 Bulls line up will actually help MJ stats to 30 / 10 / 10

Last edited by gengiskhan : 02-14-2013 at 11:19 PM.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:18 PM   #45
BrickingStar
Banned
 
BrickingStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,214
BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board
Default Re: Lebron is on Jordan's level now

genghis and kennethgriffen are pretty similiar
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:17 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy