Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-14-2013, 09:40 PM   #31
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation
Default Re: MJ picks Kobe over LeBron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figlo
He also picked Kwame

HA!
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #32
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
He also picked this outfit

Is that his girl?

You would think possibly the greatest player ever could land something better than that.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #33
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

MJ has picked Kobe for years now. Why are people shocked?
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:43 PM   #34
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
I would love if someone will ever be able to ask him the correct question... "Who do you think is the best player NOW" "Who would you take TODAY"...

Because career wise its an easy choice... he keeps mentioning those five rings afterall...

Either he is talking about their careers... thats understandable... or MJ is one insecure old bitter guy...
Kobe's old now, but a couple years ago he was asked in 09 and 10, he said Kobe.
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:48 PM   #35
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
James' response at shootaround Thursday, as the Heat prepare for their showdown with the Thunder:

"It doesn't matter to me. If you take Kobe one and I go second, it doesn't matter. I don't get too involved in what guys say about me or if you take Kobe or if you take LeBron. As long as I'm on the floor and I make plays for my teammates, I don't do what I do for other people's approval."
Bulllshyt!!! That was a salty response, had he chosen James, he would be getting all wet saying what a honor it is.
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:49 PM   #36
The Choken One
<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3

The Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I'm not going to argue that Kobe is a better passer or rebounder, because he isn't. But Kobe from 05' to 07' was a better scorer than LeBron ever will be or has. If you deny this you're either:
1.) too young (most likely)
2.) blatant kobe hater/bron bron dick rider

/thread
The Choken One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:51 PM   #37
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harison
He also picked this girl, who cares about his outfit

G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:54 PM   #38
Anaximandro1
High School Varsity 6th Man

Anaximandro1 has an OK reputation so far

Kwame?

Anaximandro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #39
stallionaire
#ItsFeedingTime

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
He also picked Kwame

/thread

MJ is irrelevant to the NBA unless we're talking about how pitiful he is as a GM.
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:03 PM   #40
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
Is that his girl?

You would think possibly the greatest player ever could land something better than that.

Fiance I thought. But might still just be girlfriend
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:10 PM   #41
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
He also picked Kwame
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM   #42
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter

Doctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat cool

This is the most Jordan bashing I've seen here!!
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:33 PM   #43
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

i'll never understand why Kobe couldn't have learned to pass earlier in his career than now. i know he's capable and probably has always been capable but its just bball IQ to pass it for easy baskets when everyone is so focused on you. MJ figured it out way earlier than Kobe, and to think Kobe just got it this late in his career is just pitiful. he's a beast this year but really stupid way too many games throughout his previous career to not hold it against him. they wouldn't have ever needed nash if Kobe played like this before.

the ring argument has so much to do with luck its lame when people play it so hard.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:43 PM   #44
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:46 PM   #45
jstern
College star

jstern has decent reputationjstern has decent reputation

I'm disappointed in Jordan's logic. Perhaps he's talking about their career and with the mindset that nothing else but rings matters. If so that's a good mentality to have, but still doesn't mean that the player with more championship is better than the more dominant player, especially when that other player has been in the league much longer. This interview also probably happened before Lebron's stretch. But either Jordan believes that championships are everything, but he should look at it who he would pick to start a franchise.
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: