Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-14-2013, 07:41 PM   #16
Harison
The Awakening

Harison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this boardHarison is popular on this board
Default Re: MJ picks Kobe over LeBron

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
He also picked this outfit

He also picked this girl, who cares about his outfit

Harison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:45 PM   #17
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haymaker
His greatness is not enough to make him look cool in those outrageous clothes.

Something about jeans. He just loves him some jeans...

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:45 PM   #18
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAzE024
Speaking of MJ as a player evaluator, wouldn't this qualify as tampering considering he is affiliated with a team and is commenting on players currently under contract?

Apparently, those rules are pretty strict - I remember listening to a radio interview with Rockets GM Daryl Morey and he refused to answer seemingly innocent questions like "Name an underrated player in this league" because he didn't want to get in trouble.
MJ wasn't speaking to the value of either player. That would be tampering. He said who in his opinion has had more success so far.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:47 PM   #19
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAzE024
Speaking of MJ as a player evaluator, wouldn't this qualify as tampering considering he is affiliated with a team and is commenting on players currently under contract?

Apparently, those rules are pretty strict - I remember listening to a radio interview with Rockets GM Daryl Morey and he refused to answer seemingly innocent questions like "Name an underrated player in this league" because he didn't want to get in trouble.
GOAT status gives him immunity.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:51 PM   #20
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
He also picked this outfit

And that sexy chick. He has good taste in GFs as well as basketball greats
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:12 PM   #21
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

James' response at shootaround Thursday, as the Heat prepare for their showdown with the Thunder:

"It doesn't matter to me. If you take Kobe one and I go second, it doesn't matter. I don't get too involved in what guys say about me or if you take Kobe or if you take LeBron. As long as I'm on the floor and I make plays for my teammates, I don't do what I do for other people's approval."
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:17 PM   #22
secund2nun
Kobe= 1st round loser

secund2nun has decent reputation

MJ is a failure at evaluating players.
secund2nun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:17 PM   #23
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
James' response at shootaround Thursday, as the Heat prepare for their showdown with the Thunder:

"It doesn't matter to me. If you take Kobe one and I go second, it doesn't matter. I don't get too involved in what guys say about me or if you take Kobe or if you take LeBron. As long as I'm on the floor and I make plays for my teammates, I don't do what I do for other people's approval."
Bitch slapped.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:20 PM   #24
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

With Mike's evaluation skills, I'd expect him to pick Greg Oden over LeBron James at this point.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:20 PM   #25
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

I would love if someone will ever be able to ask him the correct question... "Who do you think is the best player NOW" "Who would you take TODAY"...

Because career wise its an easy choice... he keeps mentioning those five rings afterall...

Either he is talking about their careers... thats understandable... or MJ is one insecure old bitter guy...
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:24 PM   #26
swag2011
High School Starter

swag2011 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
I would love if someone will ever be able to ask him the correct question... "Who do you think is the best player NOW" "Who would you take TODAY"...

Because career wise its an easy choice... he keeps mentioning those five rings afterall...

Either he is talking about their careers... thats understandable... or MJ is one insecure old bitter guy...

that's a really STUPID question because anyone, even myself as a huge kobe stan would take lebron today... why wouldn't you take a guy in his prime?

and everybody bringing up robert horry is HILARIOUS because you're still saying MJ>Kobe>Lebron right? You are basically saying robert horry contributed to those rings on the same level as mj did to his, kobe did to his, and lebron did to his...
swag2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:30 PM   #27
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

MJ wouldn't pick Kobe if he was insecure FFS.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:33 PM   #28
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
MJ's evaluation of talent has proven to be terrible many times.

This. MJ the basketball player>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MJ the basketball executive/evaluator
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:35 PM   #29
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

The goat has spoken
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:38 PM   #30
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

He picked Kobe because he has five rings over the one by Lebron. Jordan also added that Lebron could possibly have five or more rings when his (Lebron) career is over. Get a grip. The Kobe hating has to stop.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: