Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-07-2013, 07:35 PM   #16
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Sprite Slam DUNK Contest! (Participants announced)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
i can only speak for myself, i just think that SG/SFs look the best dunking. i didnt really like nate in the dunk contest, or even bigs like dwight

just a personal preference

I agree I prefer swingmen doing dunks over bigs or PG's.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #17
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Would've had DeAndre over Faried but overall no complaints. The two most important guys are White and Green, and they're in. Should be incredible.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #18
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sweet, maybe Green'll win and convince someone to trade for him
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:38 PM   #19
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Can it be Saturday already? Haven't been this excited for All-Star weekend in a LONGGGG time.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:40 PM   #20
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
sweet, maybe Green'll win and convince someone to trade for him
Has he completely fallen out of the rotation or has he been dealing with an injury for the past month? He looked like a solid scoring threat off the bench at the beginning of the season.
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:40 PM   #21
TexasBloodMoney
Serious playground baller

TexasBloodMoney has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Bledsoe does 360's between the legs in warmup lines.. I wouldn't be so sure. Plus he has the Nate Robinson little guy factor in his favor. Also DeAndre Jordan got an invite and turned it down because he was pissed he wasn't even on the all star ballot.

That's a shame, Deandre Jordan has CRAZY hops/athleticism (more fluid than Dwight/McGee IMO), and I bet he could win.

I'm excited to see Bledsoe and Ross though.
TexasBloodMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:41 PM   #22
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

... still waiting for lebron... oh well maybe next year
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:41 PM   #23
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
Has he completely fallen out of the rotation or has he been dealing with an injury for the past month? He looked like a solid scoring threat off the bench at the beginning of the season.
completely out of the rotation. not even getting garbage time, which sort of makes me think it's something more than just bad play. i have absolutely no evidence of that, but it makes me wonder.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #24
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBloodMoney
That's a shame, Deandre Jordan has CRAZY hops/athleticism (more fluid than Dwight/McGee IMO), and I bet he could win.

I'm excited to see Bledsoe and Ross though.

I agree. DJ was mainly hurt because the all star weekend is in his hometown. I doubt he expected to actually be an all star but to not even be on the ballot? That's messed up. Especially when far lesser players were on the ballot.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #25
Kobe 4 The Win
Chasing Legends

Kobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected posterKobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected posterKobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
So you have an East vs. West format for all of the Saturday events.

East:

James White
Gerald Green
Terrance Ross

West:

Kenneth Faried
Eric Bledsoe
Jeremy Evans (Defending champ)

Who's got the better side?

This isn't a "who's who" list of NBA players it's a..... who?
Kobe 4 The Win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #26
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't like the East vs West idea though, if I understand correctly it means that the finals will be 1 East vs 1 West. With the two favorites in White and Green being in the east that means only 1 could possibly make it to the finals.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:00 PM   #27
OG LeeTSkeeT
Mr.Rager

OG LeeTSkeeT has decent reputation

Each conference's participants will earn points for their performance in the events throughout the night, with the overall tally determining which conference earns the title of 2013 State Farm All-Star Saturday Night Champion.
OG LeeTSkeeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:02 PM   #28
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG LeeTSkeeT
Each conference's participants will earn points for their performance in the events throughout the night, with the overall tally determining which conference earns the title of 2013 State Farm All-Star Saturday Night Champion.
winners should get home court in the Finals, worked so well for baseball and all
Old 02-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #29
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
So you have an East vs. West format for all of the Saturday events.

East:

James White
Gerald Green
Terrance Ross

West:

Kenneth Faried
Eric Bledsoe
Jeremy Evans (Defending champ)

Who's got the better side?
Six competitors?!? I pray this is a sign of things to come - a hint of a dunk contest reformation, with the return to normal standards, judges, and rules. Great news so far.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #30
Mr. NBA
I hit open layups

Mr. NBA has an OK reputation so far

Dam, why cant we vote for dunk participants? Looks interesting but..... I still dont feel excited for some reason.
Mr. NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: